Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Absolute waiting lists (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=319991)

maxpower72 08-21-2005 09:24 PM

Absolute waiting lists

Whenever I get on a table it boots me off every other list I am on. This really sucks [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] is there any way to fix this.

08-21-2005 10:03 PM

Re: Absolute waiting lists

Never get on a table.

Explaination: Assuming you are a +EV player (if you are -EV then why are you playing?). With every waiting list you are on your potential +EV is increasing e.g. if your win rate is 2BB/hour, waiting on four tables it's potentially 8BB/hr (probably slightly less due to less inaccurate reads).

When you join ONE table (therefore booted off the other lists) it drops to 2BB/hr.

So simply remain on as many lists as possible....

theblitz 08-21-2005 10:13 PM

Nope.
That's just the software.

They are working on a major upgrade so maybe that will change too.
One of the new things that WILL be in the upgrade is writing the HH to you disk (like Party).

Photoc 08-22-2005 03:00 AM

God I hope so. They need to speed up the game a tiny bit as well. Also add chat options other than on or off, a buddy list feature, better SNG listings, ect...

The graphics could be toned down a tad bit so to be easier on the eyes as well.

timprov 08-22-2005 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nope.
That's just the software.

They are working on a major upgrade so maybe that will change too.
One of the new things that WILL be in the upgrade is writing the HH to you disk (like Party).

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh how I hope this is true.

If they could combine this with paying out the unmentionable with some degree of promptness (I'm still waiting for July!) I'd be entirely happy there.

runninonmt 08-22-2005 12:23 PM

If you're still waiting for a payout from July, contact their support department and get a supervisor on the horn. That's not normal at all. I usually get really fast payouts there and if I do have a delay, it's no more than a day or two. Their number is 1-866-788-3005.

wateronrock 08-22-2005 12:25 PM

Absolute=Hell.

timprov 08-22-2005 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you're still waiting for a payout from July, contact their support department and get a supervisor on the horn. That's not normal at all. I usually get really fast payouts there and if I do have a delay, it's no more than a day or two. Their number is 1-866-788-3005.

[/ QUOTE ]

They have always been ridiculously late, and inaccurate, for my affiliate. If they're not for everyone else, it's even more annoying.