Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Pot-, No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   What is going on with my Party Stats? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=381438)

Swedebubba 11-19-2005 06:11 AM

What is going on with my Party Stats?

I have nearly 100,000 hands in PT prior to the split and the # of times my pairs have turned into sets was right on with the statistical average of 7.5-1.

However, since the split I have logged on about 22,000 (i know not very large sample size but still big enough to somewhat analyze) and my findings are I am making set about 12.5-1 a depressingly low amount of times.

What does everyone elses stats look like since the split. Not saying it is rigged just wierd. I don't know maybe just normal variance (I sure hope so)

kitaristi0 11-19-2005 07:11 AM

Re: What is going on with my Party Stats?

22k hands is inadequate to get accurate results on these kinds of things. 100k seems much better.

Swedebubba 11-19-2005 07:54 AM

OK
that was what I was hoping to hear.

11-19-2005 08:50 AM

How do I check for that in pokertracker ?

Swedebubba 11-20-2005 01:17 PM

By using the filtering funtion on PT and some calulated analysis.

11-21-2005 11:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you (or someone) elaborate on this? Maybe I'm dense, but the best I can do is find all my PPs that I saw a flop with. Sorry if this is a no-brainer, but I'm new to PT. Thanks.

Riposte 11-21-2005 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, what would you not want to hear? That Party is rigged? What other conclusion is there?

11-23-2005 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you (or someone) elaborate on this? Maybe I'm dense, but the best I can do is find all my PPs that I saw a flop with. Sorry if this is a no-brainer, but I'm new to PT. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still wondering about this. Can anyone help?

Swedebubba 11-23-2005 10:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OK

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, what would you not want to hear? That Party is rigged? What other conclusion is there?

[/ QUOTE ]
\

Either that or that the statistical average that a PP flops a set is now 12.5-1 [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

On a side note: it seems my stats are catching up as it seems 1/2 the PP a making sets with the bonus being I am often hitting top set with someone holding bottom set [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]