Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   TGC withdrawal declined in Neteller (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=173264)

Rah 01-08-2005 01:54 PM

TGC withdrawal declined in Neteller

I made a withdrawal from TGC and received an email saying that the transacation was processed.
I then checked my Neteller account and the transaction was listed as "declined".
Of course, I've registered at TGC with the same email as my Neteller account. I can't seem to get any response from TGC support either. Has this happened anyone else?

SirArthur 01-08-2005 02:00 PM

Re: TGC withdrawal declined in Neteller

FWIW-I've made many substantial withdrawls from TGG into my Neteller account without any problems.

Has the money you attempted to w/d atleast been credited back to your TGC account?

The Gaming Club guy who answers questions here may be able to help you.

Good luck sorting this out...

Rudbaeck 01-08-2005 02:02 PM

If you ask the poker room it's always a technical glitch. If you ask Neteller they tell you the merchant didn't have enough funds in it's account to cover the transfer. (Atleast the times other sites have had this problem.)

Rah 01-08-2005 02:07 PM

Yes, I suppose it's some kind of glitch. The money haven't been reversed to my account, that's why I'm a bit worried. Hopefully the TGC support will answer my emails soon...

HavanaBanana 01-08-2005 05:25 PM

Tjenare Rah!
Give them a call at +27 21 430 6419

Then ask them to call you back, they will gladly do that so you will not lose big money on a long longdistance call.

ToT

Rah 01-08-2005 05:38 PM

Tjena Havana =)
Seems like the matter is about to be solved. I received a mail from TGC asking for transaction code, which I've just mailed. Hopefully it'll be ok in a day or two!

wall_st 01-08-2005 06:49 PM

I would highly recommend calling TGC support over the email option. I recently joined and had some questtions. I sent about 5 emails to their support addresses and never got a response. I then called their support and got an answer to my questions in about 2 minutes.

Rah 01-09-2005 10:28 AM

Maybe I'll have to do it.
I sent them the transcation number and they tried to deposit again. Result: another transfer declined in Neteller. I now have *two* declined tranfers from TGC!

lemondropmmm 01-09-2005 02:03 PM

I'd check up on it. TGC just had $400 sent to me at Neteller and it came through fine.

The Lemon

mmmm....bonus $

Mackas 01-10-2005 06:52 AM

Phone support directly. They are very helpful and don't take long to pickup and sort things out.

Alternatively PM The Gaming Club here. They always make an effort to sort things out for us with the minimum of fuss and as far as I know have yet to fail to sort something out when requested. Don't wast time emailing support.