Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Limp-call all in... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400384)

LotsOfOuts69 12-17-2005 05:16 PM

Limp-call all in...

I swear to god, if one more f-ing fish open limps and then calls my all in bet with 33 when I raise AK from the big blind I'm going to throw my monitor through the window.

" I didn't want to go all in, you made me"

ad.jvbujhgliufsav/o.JFKSHE.dw.vfgs.kjvndS

FoxwoodsFiend 12-17-2005 05:18 PM

Re: Limp-call all in...

[ QUOTE ]
I swear to god, if one more f-ing fish open limps and then calls my all in bet with 33 when I raise AK from the big blind I'm going to throw my monitor through the window.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Is this in a sit and go? If not, how are you getting it all in w/AK pre after a bunch of limping?

LotsOfOuts69 12-17-2005 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Is this in a sit and go? If not, how are you getting it all in w/AK pre after a bunch of limping?

[/ QUOTE ]

OF COURSE THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT

NLfool 12-17-2005 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed it's a silly way to play 33 but it's not a bad beat when you get your money in as a dog

mungpo 12-17-2005 08:22 PM

Hint: You are not ahead preflop.

gobboboy 12-17-2005 09:24 PM

So? It is still extremely annoying to have to not play AK aggressively because morons call allins with ANY PAIR.

SmileyEH 12-17-2005 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. What is your screename so I can play in all of your SNG's and do that with 33.

2. 1 is conditional on the monitor going through the window being videotaped.

-SmileyEH

Toro 12-17-2005 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hint: Play AK like you play KK and KK like you now play AK and you will like yout results in the sng's.

Apology: Sorry for the strategy, just trying to help.

LotsOfOuts69 12-18-2005 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1. What is your screename so I can play in all of your SNG's and do that with 33.

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, you go ahead and play 33 like that in SNGs, cause what your optimal strategy is, when near the bubble, you want to not raise the blinds at all, and then call an all in bet with a pair that is dominating NOTHING, and the BEST case senerio is that you are a coin flip.

Give me your screen name and I will play SnGs with you any day.

BTW, if this is a serious post by you, and you actually do play SnGs, you should give back the privilege of your 2+2 membership

psyduck 12-18-2005 05:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-SmileyEH

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, you go ahead and play 33 like that in SNGs, cause what your optimal strategy is, when near the bubble, you want to not raise the blinds at all, and then call an all in bet with a pair that is dominating NOTHING, and the BEST case senerio is that you are a coin flip.

Give me your screen name and I will play SnGs with you any day.

BTW, if this is a serious post by you, and you actually do play SnGs, you should give back the privilege of your 2+2 membership

[/ QUOTE ]

way to make yourself look like a total idiot.

(and yes, I've played thousands of SNGs in my life, so don't ask)