Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   I'm very sorry (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=375024)

Paul Phillips 11-09-2005 02:13 PM

I\'m very sorry

Message received this morning:

Paul:

I just spoke to Mat Sklansky who deleted the thread.

Apparently, you made derogartory comments about this site, the moderator, and stated that if any of your posts are ever deleted you would never post here again." I agree that our posters should not be "bad mouthing" the TV players. However, that's no excuse for you to do the same.

Paul, we are considering granting your wish of never allowing you to post here again. You need to appologize, first to us privately, and then to the forum.

It is our policy at Two Plus Two to hold other writers to higher standards, that policy is now extended to well known public figures in poker such as yourself.

I think this is a shame since you are certainly one of the most talented people in all of poker, but having extra talent is no excuse for rude behavior on Two Plus Two.

Best wishes,
Mason

I am very sorry to mason that he is so lame.
I am very sorry to the forum that you're stuck with mason and the rest of the hitler youth.

Best wishes,
paulp

11-09-2005 02:17 PM

Re: I\'m very sorry

Ruh roh.

*microwaves some popcorn*

parappa 11-09-2005 02:17 PM

If I reply to this thread, maybe when it gets deleted I can ride it into another dimension!

Kaeser 11-09-2005 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am very sorry to mason that he is so lame.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh snap! [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

La Brujita 11-09-2005 02:19 PM

Who cares if Paul apologizes. He is an incredible poster, probably one of the best on this site. I don't get this site sometimes.

TheBlueMonster 11-09-2005 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ruh roh.

*microwaves some popcorn*

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think it's gonna be that epic...

YTV 11-09-2005 02:19 PM

I say off with his head.

Sykes 11-09-2005 02:20 PM

I agree with paul. This seems very odd of the staff to do.

Like a bad T.O. redux.

I knew multiple moderators would bring more un-needed suspensions/bannings.

11-09-2005 02:22 PM

edit: actually, this probaly doesn't call for popcorn and soda (though I am hungry for some now though....) It'll just get locked/deleted and paul might get banned. Meh. Also, people, quit sucking Paul's [censored] . I know he's a great poster, but the way he's acting here is immature. Dude, just bite the bullet and move on.

betgo 11-09-2005 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Apparently, you made derogartory comments about this site, the moderator, and stated that if any of your posts are ever deleted you would never post here again." I agree that our posters should not be "bad mouthing" the TV players. However, that's no excuse for you to do the same.

Paul, we are considering granting your wish of never allowing you to post here again. You need to appologize, first to us privately, and then to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is the problem that Paul made derogatory remarks about a moderator and the site or was it his bad language and rude tone?