Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Brick and Mortar (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   AC TOMORROW! I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=260563)

Jeffage 05-27-2005 06:17 PM

AC TOMORROW! I CAN\'T WAIT TO PLAY!

I don't know what it is...maybe the summer weather, maybe the fact I just got through an endless work week. But I'm really excited for AC this weekend! I can't wait...20-40 at The Taj by the window with the crowd watching. 40-80 in the Borg high limit room and the blue chips. Checkraising, spiking cards, mucking cards face down with $1 chip on top. I'm psyched (it's only been about 3 weeks too lol). Who else is pumped to play this weekend?

Jeff

CrashPat 05-27-2005 07:44 PM

Re: AC TOMORROW! I CAN\'T WAIT TO PLAY!

I'm pumped to play just about every weekend. Leaving in 45 minutes for my local room. I'm hoping that the good weather does not keep everybody outside this weekend.

piggity 05-27-2005 07:59 PM

I'm about to head to the Borg in a few hours.

My tentative plan is to win racks and racks at 20/40, then straddle every round at the 3/6 while getting drunk.

Mike Gallo 05-27-2005 08:23 PM

Jeff,

My weekend started last night and will continue in a little bit.

A friend of mine called me last night from the Trop and persuaded me to play with him in his $2-$5 no limit game. Good decision, the game featured one really bad player that I picked up $687 from.

My friend scored a room at the Trop for tonight. I m heading back down in a little to play poker then party.

I should see you some point tomorrow at the Taj or Sunday at the Borgata.

Brain 05-27-2005 10:50 PM

I'm looking forward to playing live again tomorrow. It's been way too long. Going to try the Borg first (I won't be anywhere near the high limit room) and if the list is too long, head over to the Taj.

CCx 05-27-2005 11:12 PM

seething with absolute jealously that i cant get there this weekend

the best way i can describe my frustration is:

fux0r!#)*(&$@#!!@(_*)

AAquadsAA 05-28-2005 09:09 AM

will be heading up to the Borg early sun. hope this holiday weekend will be as good as last years [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Lottery Larry 05-28-2005 01:08 PM

You have the DPC, what do you need with THAT place?

:P

Mike Gallo 05-28-2005 07:29 PM

...Jeff is pounding the $20-$40 game like chop meat right now.

moosebms 05-28-2005 08:27 PM

How is the action at the 2-5 NL tables? I'm thinking of heading down later......