Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   This chick caught me completely off guard... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=358081)

Go_Blue88 10-15-2005 03:49 AM

This chick caught me completely off guard...

ya i dunno why i even posted this actually--prob b/c my friends were rippin on me n i wanted to see what others thought. alright, i'm goin to bed, watch the michi-psu game tommorrow everyone.

JaBlue 10-15-2005 03:52 AM

Re: This chick caught me completely off guard...

tell her your name and get hers, start talking - that is, if you wanna. if you're just tired and completely uninterested in the girl, do whatever you actually did that prompted this post

10-15-2005 03:52 AM

I find it hard to believe its even possible to screw up this situation.

Go_Blue88 10-15-2005 03:53 AM

No, she's pretty hot--I'm pissed. I fuked up completely. Ehhh whatever, there's always tommorrow night.

slickpoppa 10-15-2005 03:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So tonight, we had a keg at my place and I pretty much kept to myself most of the night due to an all-nighter the previous night. Anyways, I just had some beer, hung out, and watched some sportcenter from my couch while everyone else had a good time. I'm just trying to stress that I didn't really talk to anyone. So, as this girl is leaving she takes me aside and says "I think you're so fuking hot." This caught me completely off guard--so to the other drunk people out there on this forum right now, what's your move when you're drunk, tired, and compeltely confused?

Note, this isn't some weird brag post--I assume a lot of people on this forum can get laid pretty easily. I just fuked up this situation completely.

Thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

If a girl comes up to you out of the blue and says "you are so [censored] hot," you have to be a complete idiot to screw it up. Just start making out with her or something. Its not that complicated

Blarg 10-15-2005 03:55 AM

She loves you for your indifference and unobtainability. Find out how to keep that going while boning her.

TheMainEvent 10-15-2005 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So, as this girl is leaving she takes me aside and says "I think you're so fuking hot." This caught me completely off guard--so to the other drunk people out there on this forum right now, what's your move when you're drunk, tired, and compeltely confused?

[/ QUOTE ]

Panic, don't make eye contact, mumble something, walk away and sit on the couch, drink a lot and don't talk to anyone.

Chairman Wood 10-15-2005 03:57 AM

If she is pretty hot, grab (not actually grab, a gentle caress) her on the lower hip and kiss her.

Go_Blue88 10-15-2005 03:57 AM

she goes to PSU so it was a one time opportunity. i find that it's hard to make a move on a chick when she's really drunk and i'm just buzzed. i feel like a fukin loser molester.

Go_Blue88 10-15-2005 03:59 AM

hahahaha awesome. that may have been even better than what i did b/c at least it's funny.