Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Playlist Question:Current Sex Music (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=391427)

Jeebus 12-04-2005 10:10 PM

Playlist Question:Current Sex Music

I have never really listened to anything approaching actual sex music and so have [censored] around (probably badly) at setting some up. I've got a few things I've picked up on over time, but there is alot I know I am missing. I'm not talking funk or prince type stuff cuz I got that covered. Things from the last ten years or so would be grealy appreciated.

In advance thanks for your contribution I submit some very nice boobies. NSFW

shant 12-04-2005 10:11 PM

Re: Playlist Question:Current Sex Music

Blur - Song 2

astroglide 12-04-2005 10:12 PM

massive attack's mezzanine (the whole cd) works

12-04-2005 10:14 PM

After Dark, and Dark Night, both on the From Dusk Till Dawn soundtrack are good the first time you meet a chick, and bring her home...changes the mood from crazy giggly drunk, to...Time to get down to business

I like to start off with some Rat Pack stuff
Dean Martin- Drinking Song (live)
Aint love a kick in the head
Somewhere beydond the sea
Dark Night
After Dark
Let's get it on
And some Wilson picket stuff.

Thats about 10 minutes of precurser stuff, and about 30 min of music for the deed.

12-04-2005 10:17 PM

Post deleted by Cola

miajag81 12-04-2005 10:25 PM

Why do people like to listen to music during sex? I've never gotten this. I find it distracting.

mslif 12-04-2005 10:28 PM

Muse - hysteria, Stockholm Syndrome, Apocalypse please.

Jeebus 12-04-2005 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why do people like to listen to music during sex? I've never gotten this. I find it distracting.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sex without music is like whackin it without lubricant. It still works but it just isn't as much fun. I don't really have a point to it, unless its that really really romantic sex where its all slow and with the rhythm and [censored]. Otherwise it just adds to the mood like nice smells and candels and all that junk. Plus its something to distract yourself with to gain some time. If you have enough rhythm to distract yourself that is.

12-04-2005 10:37 PM

Queens of the Stone Age - Lullabies to Paralyze

good cd

Macdaddy Warsaw 12-04-2005 10:42 PM

I mentioned in JoA's thread putting the rock back in indie rock that I had some files uploaded. One of them is I Wanna Make It Wit Chu. It's formally by Mark Lanegan but it's off a Desert Sessions disc (Desert Sessions 9 & 10 to be exact) which is a series of discs fronted by Josh Homme (of QotSA fame). The Desert Sessions are a bunch of recordings with him and friends he gets to guest star on some songs. On 9 & 10, the biggest headliner is PJ Harvey (but that's neither here nor there). Anyway, check out the song, it's pretty tongue-in-cheek but funk is good.

Also, this is an answer of convenience. Sigur Ros' Agaetis Byrjun is good to [censored] to, but it's like...soulful, making love [censored] type music.