Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   You have to save the world-Ass or mouth? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401856)

uw_madtown 12-20-2005 04:39 AM

Re: You have to save the world-Ass or mouth?

This poll should have had a "Let 'em all die then" option. I'd bet good money that it'd be winning.

Edit: This is assuming we're not able to profit majorly, as Blarg postulated.

12-20-2005 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What's relevant is how many millions the world is going to shower on me

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, yes, but you get a choice. Are you saying all that money means that you don't care which way you have to take it?

As an exercise, open your mouth as wide as you can. Measure the rough size of the opening with your hand. Now, imagine something that size going the wrong way up the escalator, so to speak.

I think width is clearly important.

Gunny Highway 12-20-2005 09:06 AM

The world is getting ass-[censored] because I'm not doing either one.

12-20-2005 09:09 AM

The guys saying ass must be homos. Any straight guy would rather give a bj then take an ass [censored].

ibankonu 12-20-2005 09:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Assume this poll is for straight males. An evil genius is set to destroy the world. The only way to stop him is to take a shot in either the ass or the mouth from him. You will not get any sort of disease. If you go with the BJ, you have to swallow. You get a reasonable amount of lube if you go with the ass, but its bareback. Think long and hard now. So which is it?

[/ QUOTE ]

nice wording

Alobar 12-20-2005 09:55 AM

wow, im really really shocked by the results of this poll. I thought it was mouth, and I thought it was so not even close that this poll was kinda dumb

I can vomit and gargle listerine when im done with the BJ....what are you going to do after he nuts in your ass? walk around sore for a couple days and leak jizz from your arse and blow bubbles when you fart? not to mention getting pounded in the ass is MUCH more dominating than sucking some guy off.

less painful, easier on the psyche, and prolly a lot quicker, BJ should be winning by a landslide

Danenania 12-20-2005 09:59 AM

World is done for.

If threatened by something worse like torture then mouth for reasons Alobar gives.

tubalkain 12-20-2005 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The guys saying ass must be homos. Any straight guy would rather give a bj then take an ass [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be so sure. The ass may cause permanent physical damage, but the mouth can cause permanent mental damage.

evil_twin 12-20-2005 10:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't be so sure. The ass may cause permanent physical damage, but the mouth can cause permanent mental damage.

[/ QUOTE ]
Exactly, there's no way I'm recovering from the mental picture burning into my eyes of ... well ... that.

tolbiny 12-20-2005 10:22 AM

If i choose Ass, do i get a reacharound?