Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   I need a set... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=292126)

Hannibal 07-13-2005 03:14 PM

I need a set...

Ok...no real reason to post this but it caught my attention. I know its a shot term thing...but last night I played 1200 hands or so I had 52 poket pairs and no sets on the flop. Since its about 7.5 to 1 for hitting a set on the flop...I think I am going to have a good weekend if this trend decides to balance out.

eric5148 07-13-2005 03:58 PM

Re: I need a set...

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD! !!!!!!!!!!!

DemonDeac 07-13-2005 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok...no real reason to post this but it caught my attention and I wanna waste 30 seconds of your life. I know its a shot term thing...but last night I played 1200 hands or so I had 52 poket pairs and no sets on the flop. Since its about 7.5 to 1 for hitting a set on the flop...I think I am going to have a good weekend if this trend decides to balance out.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

baronzeus 07-13-2005 04:34 PM

No you dont. I hit 7 straight sets in a row today and lost all of them. 3 times to quads, 2 times to a straight, and 2 times to a flush.

Be careful what you wish for. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hannibal 07-13-2005 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok...no real reason to post this but it caught my attention and I wanna waste 30 seconds of your life. I know its a shot term thing...but last night I played 1200 hands or so I had 52 poket pairs and no sets on the flop. Since its about 7.5 to 1 for hitting a set on the flop...I think I am going to have a good weekend if this trend decides to balance out.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

I took you 30 seconds to read that???

EStreet20 07-13-2005 06:04 PM

I\'m not usually the grammar Nazi...

[ QUOTE ]
I hit 7 straight sets in a row today

[/ QUOTE ]

But that's a little redundant, do you see why?

DemonDeac 07-13-2005 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

I took you 30 seconds to read that???

[/ QUOTE ]

well. 10 seconds to read, and the extra 20 to attempt to comprehend the mere stupidity of the post.

do you see why?

baronzeus 07-13-2005 06:21 PM

Re: I\'m not usually the grammar Nazi...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hit 7 straight sets in a row today

[/ QUOTE ]

But that's a little redundant, do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

No.

Just kidding. I originally wrote 7 straights in a row or something, but changed it to sets, and forgot to remove straight.

speirs 07-14-2005 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD! !!!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hannibal 07-14-2005 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well. 10 seconds to read, and the extra 20 to attempt to comprehend the mere stupidity of the post.

do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not exactly sure what your deal is. I know I dont have 1500 posts so obviously I have never played poker before, and these 1200 hands that I speak of are my first ever.

My sincerest apologies for wasting your valuable time by posting this mindless dribble. Obviously at your present winrate I am sure that 30 seconds of your time is probably worth $100 dollars at the least. If you send me the email address that your neteller is associated with I will transfer to funds with my apologies.

On a side and lighthearted note the set chase is now 2 for 65. Seriously man...lighten up