Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   What do you do with your party poker points?? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=385388)

addickt 11-26-2005 02:16 AM

What do you do with your party poker points??

IS there anything constructive yo can do with these points??

11-26-2005 03:42 AM

Re: What do you do with your party poker points??

start your own clothing store

11-26-2005 04:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
start your own clothing store

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL!

Seriously though....at the moment they're good for not much more than free roll buy-ins. Some people retain hope of seeing a points for cash program come back but we'll see. For now, just hang on to them unless you want to do some MTT.

lwlee 11-26-2005 10:31 AM

I got the license plate. Needed one and it's different.

But yeah freerolls. I did see that new poker site offering the Nano and PSP in their store. That got me to wondering which site has the best stuff for sale?

dcasper70 11-26-2005 11:10 AM

daily freerolls???

jmgurgeh 11-26-2005 03:38 PM

You can get a bunch of t-shirts and towels - oh wait there are no t-shirts or towels available. Those might be too basic or useful. Anyway you could always spend them on a basic set of chips or some plastic playing cards - wewps, I'm thinking of Poker Stars, because Party doesn't offer either of those. Well at least you could use them to buy in to EPT event satellites - wait, there I go again, Party doesn't have that option!

Jumpsuit anyone?

In light of Party's willingness to add tote bags and license plates but not anything as simple as a deck of Copags, I suggest the following:

Party Poker feety pajamas
Party Poker voodoo dolls
Party Poker rotary telephones
Party Poker "bad beat" stress balls
Party Poker shoelaces

RikaKazak 11-26-2005 03:46 PM

partypoker badbeat stress ball should be changed to partypoker "stressed at customer service" ball

LOL, I crack myself up

aucu 11-27-2005 01:22 AM

Save them to become a silver or gold member then you will probably get better re-load offers.

BigFishSmallCardRoom 11-27-2005 05:24 AM

I just got my 4-fold poker table top in the mail. Cost me 15500 points, but it's pretty sweet. Nice and solid, pretty good quality as far as I can tell. Comes with a nice carrying case, has PartyPoker written everywhere but who cares really, only me and my buddies will see it. Ordered another to give to a friend.

JayLeno 11-27-2005 08:01 AM

I did spend it on this 4-fold table too-. Im glad to here you like it and looking forward to recieve it now!