Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Ethical situation (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=292986)

tshort 07-15-2005 03:31 AM

Re: Ethical situation

You should post blind and fold.

Unoriginalname 07-15-2005 03:33 AM

When my heads up opponents disconnect, I can't push the min-raise button fast enough.

It's definitely ok to steal his blinds as fast as you can and it's not even close.

jon462 07-15-2005 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When my heads up opponents disconnect, I can't push the min-raise button fast enough.

It's definitely ok to steal his blinds as fast as you can and it's not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]
fyi, you are just asking for him tog et reconnected just the exact hand you miniraised with 63o, and then push.
try just calling. works just as well and doesnt scre wyou outta an extra bet when he does come back.

07-23-2005 03:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This isn't really an interesting ethical dilemma at all.

More interesting would be if your opponent was like your best friend's g/f or something....and you were afraid she'd find out and then make your life a living hell through pussy-whipping your friend. On the flip side, perhaps if you just dumped your chips to her she'd hook you up with her hottie hot hot friend named Samantha....who devours cocks like no one else and who loves to cook delicious mexican and/or chinese food 24/7.

So yeah...your situation is relatively pretty simple.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

talk about deja vu. i never know what to do in this situation; the chinese food is always the kicker for me.

damn i love noodles.

"hottie hot hot friend" that cooks lets go.

Phill S 07-23-2005 03:50 PM

Dude, you revived an old thread (that was also dead as the answer was given and no argument was around) in order to make a crap joke.

Thats not cool.

Phill

dmmikkel 07-23-2005 04:25 PM

I once played a MTT. Beat 660 people to get HU and then he disconnected with the chiplead. I almost broke my mouse raising that fast.

All spectators had a real laugh and I made my fastest and easiest $1.5k i ever made. This was the difference between the two places.

bluefeet 07-23-2005 04:28 PM

i wait a few minutes [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

bluewilde 07-23-2005 04:30 PM

Hmmm...what happens if he gets disconnected and you don't act. Do you both go on away mode? Then does the game go on indefinately?

bluefeet 07-23-2005 04:36 PM

lol...yeah, i suspect it would! we're not talking all day, but i'll give the chap a minute two while i'm browsing a post. the exception would be against some loud mouth clown. "kindness begets kindness" (poster on my 3rd grade classroom wall - 1973).

edit: there, that looks better......sucked at 3rd grade!