Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Looking for STT FAQ (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=167856)

floppy 12-28-2004 03:51 PM

Looking for STT FAQ

Hi Folks,

I'm having the worst time trying to find the Single Table Tourney FAQ. Help!

lorinda 12-28-2004 04:05 PM

Re: Looking for STT FAQ

faq

Lori

AleoMagus 12-28-2004 04:09 PM

what kind of strange dimension has our FAQ slipped into! Will it re-emerge better than ever?! I'm scared [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Regards
Brad S

morgan180 12-28-2004 04:30 PM

Maybe now's the time to start a new one?

t_perkin 12-29-2004 01:48 PM

Unfortunately it disappearing has got nothing to do with me writing a new version! I guess the moderators decided that it didn't need to be sticky any more (or possibly it is because it has been moved to the archive?).

I am too busy in my new job to undertake the task of writing a new version, plus I am not regular enough here these days to know what the FAQs are any more. If anyone wants to take up the baton of updating it then I am happy to hand it over - but I warn you it is a bigger job than you might think.

Tim

AleoMagus 12-29-2004 03:20 PM

Hi Tim,

Nice to see a post from you again. Been a while. I volunteer to (at least) help on coming up with a new FAQ.

Regards
Brad S

floppy 12-29-2004 03:55 PM

Thanks!

t_perkin 12-29-2004 06:37 PM

Yes I wish I had more time to post [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Unfortunately the new job is pretty much all consuming. Still it pays rather better than 99.9% of days at the poker tables!

I will still do whatever I can to help, and I am more than happy to put in some time organising/editing/typing etc., I just don't have time to read here regularly enough any more.

Looks like you have done a great job with your spreadsheet since I last saw it!

Tim

morgan180 12-29-2004 07:35 PM

I'm in as a volunteer as well.

Brad, have you thought about making your 10+1 post in to an article for the 2+2 Internet Mag? Might be a great base for an SNG article.

Morgan

AleoMagus 12-30-2004 02:20 AM

Actually, shortly after the 'part 2' thread I set to work writing a more comprehenive article.

That quickly turned into 40 pages and currently stands at over 100 pages. I am getting close to ready to begin properly editing what is obviously a small book and have already spoken to a few potential publishers - So while I'd be happy to think that I'll ever make $200 dollars off this little project, it may not be quite what Mason and David are looking for. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Regards
Brad S