Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Televised Poker (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   "Official" Live at the Bike thread (12/14) (25/50 NL) (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398612)

surfinillini 12-15-2005 12:05 AM

Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (12/14) (25/50 NL)

this game is really rough shorthanded...who is up besides AVO [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

12-15-2005 12:05 AM

Muknflop, I agree in part with what you said. Tuchman has a huge ego and it was injured yesterday. But Tuchman's play yesterday and tonight are basically the same way he ALWAYS plays. People simply cannot change their playing pattern in extraordinary ways night to night. Tuchman, is a terrible player, who has a bankroll. Anyone who has a bankroll can play poker for a living, till that bankroll runs out. I won't speculate on Tuchman's finances, but I know he is not a winning player. How can Tuchman continue to sit in the broadcast both and make fun of players, as he has done in the past, and be taking with any crediability? He can't.

12-15-2005 12:06 AM

wrestling=gay.

Might as well get a fruity drink with a splash of Malibu, Robert!

12-15-2005 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
this game is really rough shorthanded...who is up besides AVO [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

avo is down the most

surfinillini 12-15-2005 12:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Muknflop, I agree in part with what you said. Tuchman has a huge ego and it was injured yesterday. But Tuchman's play yesterday and tonight are basically the same way he ALWAYS plays. People simply cannot change their playing pattern in extraordinary ways night to night. Tuchman, is a terrible player, who has a bankroll. Anyone who has a bankroll can play poker for a living, till that bankroll runs out. I won't speculate on Tuchman's finances, but I know he is not a winning player. How can Tuchman continue to sit in the broadcast both and make fun of players, as he has done in the past, and be taking with any crediability? He can't.

[/ QUOTE ]

man do you have a score to settle?

I think every single post you make is extremely biased due to not liking the PERSON, regardless of their game.

If your tone even somewhat objective you would have a valid argument but your words are saturated with bias.

spsurfin_Michael 12-15-2005 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wrestling=gay.

Might as well get a fruity drink with a splash of Malibu, Robert!

[/ QUOTE ]

My thoughts exactly

surfinillini 12-15-2005 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

avo is down the most

[/ QUOTE ]

if you think I do not know that then you are unbright [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

chucksim 12-15-2005 12:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hey chucksim what does the back of the shirt say on your avatar? I have always wanted to know.

[/ QUOTE ]

It says "I am a bomb technician. If you see me running try to keep up." Unfortunately it doesn't come out well in the avatar.

12-15-2005 12:11 AM

You are so wrong. From a person who is usaully at the receiving enf of David's rants, I can honestly tell you that he respects the players, but perhaps not the play. He can analyze plays terrifically and can speak to the +EV move. Because poker is one long continuous session, he can't be judged by 1, 2 or 10 sessions. Cut the guy some slack. Walk a mile in his shoes.

12-15-2005 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

avo is down the most

[/ QUOTE ]

if you think I do not know that then you are unbright [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok didnt realize it was you that posted that lol