Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   No content whining: Party bonus clearing results? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=309556)

SteamingFish 08-07-2005 03:25 AM

No content whining: Party bonus clearing results?

People who cleared the Party Poker August reload already: how did you do? I lost $168 (only $68 after the bonus) playing $1/2. In 885 hands, I had one full house (reach SD) -- and it lost. I did, however, get quads three times (not that any of them saw the flop). You wait all month for a Party Poker reload, then it kicks your ass. Bitch, bitch, bitch...

Seriously, how'd everyone else do? It goes pretty quick, doesn't it? I'm going to miss their table selection until their next reload.

SoCalRugger 08-07-2005 04:18 AM

Re: No content whining: Party bonus clearing results?

There's already a thread on this in the Zoo.

Duckstabber 08-07-2005 04:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I did, however, get quads three times (not that any of them saw the flop

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh..? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

MadMat 08-07-2005 05:03 AM

I prefer to wait till the rush is over. First day or two of a party/empire reload the tables are full of 2+2ers and bonus whores rushing to hit it up quick.

I deposit on the last day and play it off once the low limit tables are back to maximum fishiness [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Mat

m bozeman 08-07-2005 10:20 AM

I actually had a very good session. Played for about 5 hours, mostly limit and PL omaha hi/lo. Deposited the max. $500. Cashed out last night with $762. A smooth $52/hour; not bad considering it was $1/2 limit, and .50/$1 PL. Gotta love the action at Party!

CLC 08-07-2005 07:04 PM

I cleared mine in less than 1 hour!!

That is because I STUPIDLY deposited $100 while thinking about another $100 easy money. MAJOR BRAIN FART!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] I immediately deposited another $400 and then called Party to attempt to get the full bonus. I KNEW what I was going to be told but did it anyway. Sure enought "the bonus system is fully automated". Anyway, the CS rep put me on hold three times trying to help. Each time to no avial. The third time he came back and apologized saying that "I had already used ALL available bonus codes, even the match ones." GO FIGURE [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] being the good little whore that I am. To make a loonng story short, I cleared $19 of the bonus.

aron 08-07-2005 07:08 PM

1/2, after my 700 raked hands I ended up with a 80 dollar profit (including the bonus)

-aron

EStreet20 08-07-2005 08:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I did, however, get quads three times (not that any of them saw the flop).

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting.

Mur 08-07-2005 10:30 PM

For once on these bonuses, i run good. Deposited $500, cashed out $1100. This on the NL100 tables. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

wegs the wegs 08-07-2005 10:53 PM

Not quite as good as Mur but...

2 and 1/2 hours of 4-Tabling 100NL 6Max
$308 profit + $100 bonus = $408

I'm pleased.