Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Standard? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=386184)

Luv2DriveTT 11-27-2005 03:18 PM

Standard?

Villain seems to be your average loose player, who probably watches too much WTP. 40/21/1/14. I only have 54 hands on him (which is nothing) but I saw him open-cap from the BB with A6s (and win. Lucky little bastard). Villain seems far more aggressive than his stats show.

UTG is a semi-tight player, seems solid so far, he doesn't get out of line. My guess is that he cold-called with a hand like KQs or 99 and got caught in the crossfire. He just sat down so he probably doesn't know anything about the Villain yet.

Standard?

Preflop: Hero is Button with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, <font color="#CC3333">BB 3-bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, <font color="#666666">1 folds</font>, BB calls, UTG calls.

Flop: (14.00 SB) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (8.50 BB) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG folds, Hero calls.

River: (10.50 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 12.50 BB.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

11-27-2005 03:20 PM

Re: Standard?

I play it the same.

Cancuk 11-27-2005 03:32 PM

nh

Alobar 11-27-2005 03:39 PM

I guess if you have a read, but im not really a fan of this. Just cuz he capped A6s PF doesnt mean he will bet all 3 streets with nothing post flop. Or had you seen him do that too?

Luv2DriveTT 11-27-2005 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess if you have a read, but im not really a fan of this. Just cuz he capped A6s PF doesnt mean he will bet all 3 streets with nothing post flop. Or had you seen him do that too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't they always? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

POKhER 11-27-2005 03:44 PM

Capping preflop is debateable IMO, but as you had position OK... (Yes i know you guys all love capping AQs, Blah i don't SPECIALLY not vs a BB whose 3betting with **** position - What hands would he want to cap with eh?)
Edit: Ok i just read he capped once from BB with A6s - Ok preflop is perfect and lovely and pretty and yeah

Flop, Well calling seems standard.

Turn - Major decison, 8BB pot.. Are you ahead? I dont think so... You may want to ditch it here. Specially to 1AF(Wtf is the 4th stat?!)

River - Called turn, Gotta call river... nothing changed.

Oh on a side note, when a guy CAPS WITH A6s NOTE THE BOARD and the way it played out. relatively useless info without the rest of the hand.. Specially as it WTSD.

Luv2DriveTT 11-27-2005 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Specially to 1AF(Wtf is the 4th stat?!)

[/ QUOTE ]

1.14 AF

POKhER 11-27-2005 03:46 PM

Ah right, You accidently put a slash instead of a full stop.

I'm wondering how often im ahead of a BB who caps and bets flop/Turn...

Stinkybeaver 11-27-2005 03:52 PM

The decission is on the turn. if we see a river then we are seeing a showdown.

I don't mind the way you played it but I'm not sure wether a fold would be fine too since the board just paired.

Alobar 11-27-2005 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ah right, You accidently put a slash instead of a full stop.

I'm wondering how often im ahead of a BB who caps and bets flop/Turn...

[/ QUOTE ]

its actually a little different here, and IMO makes a difference. hero capped PF and villian led into him on all 3 streets.

also, a little PSA for people. You dont need 2 decimal places in any your PA stats. Many of them you dont even need 1. Save yourself a little room, and use the extra space to add in another stat that will help you much more than knowing whether villian has a VPIP of 24.3 and an AF of 1.23 vs just 24 and 1.2