Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Who is Dustin Dirksen? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=382041)

ClaytonN 11-20-2005 04:33 PM

Re: Who is Dustin Dirksen?

I'll make sure to bump this thread a few months from now when people won't even know who he is [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

tom441lbk 11-20-2005 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think i saw him go on tilt at the 25-50, or 50-100 or so game right after he won, and he dropped 5-6 buyins

[/ QUOTE ]he probably wasn't tilting haha, just his style of mayhem

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah probably not, who knows

kagame 11-20-2005 05:08 PM

there are a ton of people who are moving up in games on full tilt who ran hot off a first deposit and play on very short bankrolls

i would assume the little doggie that barks is the same

ahnuld 11-20-2005 05:18 PM

WHO IS MIKE JONES

back then they didnt want me
now im hot, they all on me.

fsuplayer 11-20-2005 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think i saw him go on tilt at the 25-50, or 50-100 or so game right after he won, and he dropped 5-6 buyins

[/ QUOTE ]he probably wasn't tilting haha, just his style of mayhem

[/ QUOTE ]

which most likely means he is a losing player with a crazy LAG style who is riding the variance wave.

lets see in a month or two.

11-20-2005 06:20 PM

Dustin seems to be up quite consistently in the FTP 10/20+ NL Games... but on another note, rumor seems to be spreading Dustin Dirksen is KaneKungFu123.

Personally, I'm pretty sure it's not.

Yeti 11-20-2005 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dustin seems to be up quite consistently in the FTP 10/20+ NL Games... but on another note, rumor seems to be spreading Dustin Dirksen is KaneKungFu123.

Personally, I'm pretty sure it's not.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaha

11-20-2005 07:09 PM

He is definitely not KKF.

I have spent plenty of time watching him play 50/100 on FTP since that is the other site I play at primarily.

I usually play 4 5/10 6 max games and watch the "big" game while I play. For what it is worth my opinion is that Dustin is a very good player and he knows what he is doing.

Previously he would hold his own against some of the top players at FTP and he was definitely a winning player. Lately he has just been dominating but this is obviosuly a result of a good run of cards.

I do not see Dustin ever going broke.

gomberg 11-20-2005 07:33 PM

I've played against him a lot on full tilt - he's for sure a decent player and has a good TAG style. Short-handed he can get laggy though and he pushes draws a lot. He seems to be running super hot right now at the higher stakes. I don't see him going bust. He told me he's a law student in Iowa as well and will not do this for his living in the future.

durrrr 11-20-2005 08:48 PM

He is a 2+2er. I don't know who, but when i used to play there a bit he recognized me and said something about one of my posts. I asked him what his name was on 2+2 and he never got back to me. Haven't seen too much of him (don't play there too much), but imo he is a least decent (probably better than that from his results).