Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Becoming a Professional Party Side Bet Player (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354212)

TStoneMBD 10-10-2005 08:58 AM

Re: Becoming a Professional Party Side Bet Player

[ QUOTE ]
I say you have better odds of succeeding doing that than becoming a comedian.

[/ QUOTE ]

i stopped reading after this.

nh, thread over.

10-10-2005 09:06 AM

Are there any plans to start a new side-bet forum? I need to post some hands.

10-10-2005 09:32 AM

I like to play on 2 accounts at once on party, so I can bet on both red and black on the same table at the same time. This doubles my chances of winning.

bwana devil 10-10-2005 09:42 AM

anyone know any good deals on 2100fp monitors? i want to be able to mulitable side bets.

bwana

ninjaunderwear 10-10-2005 09:43 AM

I was using a bot to multi-table Sidebets overnight whilst I slept. But, I guess that new bot-protection really does work. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Long story short, if your family depends on your sidebet profits, be careful when using a bot!

junkmail3 10-10-2005 11:16 AM

Will I be able to datmine specific tables to know which ones flop which color more?

CORed 10-10-2005 12:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the best way is the martingale system. Also check out Harrington on Side Bets volumes 1 & 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, everyone knows that the Martingale would work if you had an infinite bankroll and no bettig limits. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now, some of us may have infinite bankrolls, but the sidebet can only be made for $5.00 or $10.00. This makes it kind of hard to use a Martingale.

AAmaz0n 10-10-2005 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Will I be able to datmine specific tables to know which ones flop which color more?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but only for yourself. Shared databases like "PokerPsychic.com" are banned.

Shauna

ninjaunderwear 10-10-2005 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
the best way is the martingale system. Also check out Harrington on Side Bets volumes 1 & 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, everyone knows that the Martingale would work if you had an infinite bankroll and no bettig limits. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now, some of us may have infinite bankrolls, but the sidebet can only be made for $5.00 or $10.00. This makes it kind of hard to use a Martingale.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think the sidebet limits are the same as the blinds at that table. That means some players are potentially making $50 / $100 sidebets, oh my!

I haven't confirmed that, but I suppose someone with 15 seconds of free time could do some sleuthing.

CORed 10-10-2005 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think the sidebet limits are the same as the blinds at that table. That means some players are potentially making $50 / $100 sidebets, oh my!

I haven't confirmed that, but I suppose someone with 15 seconds of free time could do some sleuthing.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I looked on Saturday, it was $5.00 and $10.00 on the 10/20 tables. I didn't look at any others, and I disabled the sidebet and blackjack buttons on my client because I kept hitting the damn things by mistake when I was clicking on a window to bring it to the top. I really don't care, except I'm mad at Party for tryint to siphon more money from our fish.