Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Prima (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396957)

kagame 12-12-2005 06:01 PM

Re: Prima

they screwed me out of a few k

yvesaint 12-12-2005 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Scary, so far I haven't had problems other then the withdraw taking longer then supposed. But I keep pretty much money in the account.

By the way Yvesaint what you think of prima compared to Party/Star i've been thinking of trying some other sites a bit, I already deposited some to UB are those two worth of a shot? For 5/10(6max) and higher.

[/ QUOTE ]

i cant really say for 5/10 higher as i never played that high on prima (though i did dabble in 5/10 6-max for a while) but i think its pretty fishy, though w/the smaller player base, there were definitely some regular sharks to watch out for

edge 12-12-2005 06:29 PM

I don't have a scanner at the moment, so I'm locked out of Party for a while as well. Either I wait two weeks to use a scanner or I go buy one. Prima/Party/Firepay are going to make me waste $80 on something I'll use once [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

whitelime 12-12-2005 06:31 PM

I had this exact same experience. You really have to hound them every 6 hours.

Sponger15SB 12-12-2005 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't have a scanner at the moment, so I'm locked out of Party for a while as well. Either I wait two weeks to use a scanner or I go buy one. Prima/Party/Firepay are going to make me waste $80 on something I'll use once [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

There isn't a store like Kinko's around that you could use their computer?

This should have taken you an hour tops to find a scanner and send them the documents.

edge 12-12-2005 06:33 PM

Should I trust a place like that with scans of credit cards and banking information?

Sponger15SB 12-12-2005 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Should I trust a place like that with scans of credit cards and banking information?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

mustmuck 12-12-2005 07:01 PM

Is the not the Prima site you are with rather than Prima itself?

I was with bet365 for about two years and never had any problems with them (ever).

Haven't had any problems with the new croud yet, but only one cash out so far (to neteller - and less than I'd put in in the first place).

ahnuld 12-12-2005 07:05 PM

I have withdrawn from gaming club and royal vegas a few times. After I got my ID and utility bill set up, its an easy site to withdraw from. UB is the one giving me problems.

AZK 12-12-2005 07:06 PM

buy scanner, scan documents, package scanner, return to store. Voila.