Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   WSOP travel thread (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=269092)

eastbay 06-09-2005 01:36 AM

WSOP travel thread

Post travel times/meetup plans here. I am trying to figure out the best weekend to go, and will be traveling without the wife, so a chance to meet up with a few folks for a beer or a few hands might make for a good time.

eastbay

FatalError 06-09-2005 02:33 AM

Re: WSOP travel thread

It'd be interesting to meet some of the STT players
I'll be staying at the wynn from the 6th to the 12th playing between 2-5 and 10-20 NL... maybe visiting the 30-60 limit at bellagio also

Not to mention the spearmint rhino [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Gramps 06-09-2005 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not to mention the spearmint rhino

[/ QUOTE ]

Is that a chewing gum manufacturer or something...??? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Barrett's Last Privateer 06-09-2005 04:26 AM

I'm staying at Luxor from July 10 to July 13, so just around for some of the middle days of the ME.

Not sure that will be a good time to be meeting up, many people may be WSOP-ed out by then, but it's a long way to come from Australia, so I didn't have huge flexibility on dates!

Happy to meet for beer and/or cards if anyone is interested.

BLP

Degen 06-09-2005 07:05 AM

I'll be arriving on the 16th and plan to play a bunch of satellites that day and play in the NLHE Shootout event on 6/17. For those who don't know, that tournament is basically a conference room full of SNG's with the winner of each one moving on in the tournament and the 9 others losing. I figure I'll have at least a slight edge on the average player in this one.

Staying at the Wynn from 6/16-6/19 (4 nights) and will be with a large pack of drunken 20-25 year old dudes.

Andre

PS We may have some extra bed space Thursday and Sunday night so if any non creepy old dudes [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] wanna crash and pitch in a few bucks PM me.

the_joker 06-09-2005 08:41 AM

I'll be there 7/6 through 7/16 staying at the Mirage. I'll buy you as many beers as you want for writing such a cool program [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Degen 06-09-2005 09:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not to mention the spearmint rhino

[/ QUOTE ]

word

BEST*STRIP CLUB*IN THE WORLD!!!

Andre

burningyen 06-09-2005 09:28 AM

7/7-7/16, lucked into playing in the main event and staying at the Rio for at least the 1st 5 days. It'd be great to meet you guys.

stupidsucker 06-09-2005 12:14 PM

Eastbay want to carpool?(my car)

Don't know if the details would work out, but I am planning to leave the 5th.. You can buy a single ticket home for whenever you want. Email or PM me if you have any ideas. I am semi flexible.

GtrHtr 06-09-2005 12:27 PM

I will be in town during the ME. Don't know where I'm staying yet, the Rio is the usual, but that ain't happening.