Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   worst [censored] day (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=388142)

TheBlueMonster 11-30-2005 02:56 AM

worst [censored] day

let's see, what happened today....
1. girlfriend's dog is diagnosed with liver disease and given a few months to live
2. aunt is in hospital for conjunctive heart failure
3. tore my finger tendon
4. lost a large chunk of $ cause retards decide to draw to three outers

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

feelin manic

mgsimpleton 11-30-2005 03:54 AM

Re: worst [censored] day

hey, within 2 days some time ago the following happened to me: girl i was dating dumped me, mom passed away suddenly, and i lost the 2 biggest pots of my life to 2 and 3 outers. that's called running bad, sir.

Ianco15 11-30-2005 03:57 AM

Jesus, this is becoming the depression forum. I feel better about my life already. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Dr. Strangelove 11-30-2005 04:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
girl i was dating dumped me

[/ QUOTE ]

aren't you a woman? hot

lotus776 11-30-2005 04:23 AM

agreed

LotsOfOuts69 11-30-2005 04:49 AM

So your g/f dog is dying, your aunt is in the hospital and you tear a tendon in your finger and you find the time to play online poker?

11-30-2005 06:04 AM

1&2 - man, that sucks, sorry to hear about that. Hope things get better.
3 - I tore a ligament in my pinky in high school. I just put my finger back into normal shape and went on with life. It still hurts some days. IMO, the surgery's not worth it. Just rehab it until it's functional enough on its own. Unless you're a big-time musician, you won't know the difference. That's the advice the Dr gave me 6 months after tearing it when I re-broke it (broke that finger like 5 times in 3 years) and found out about the ligament.
4 - Ugh, why does everyone else hit their longshots and beat me every time? It's frustrating the heck out of me today too.

henrikrh 11-30-2005 08:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
let's see, what happened today....
1. girlfriend's dog is diagnosed with liver disease and given a few months to live
2. aunt is in hospital for conjunctive heart failure
3. tore my finger tendon
4. lost a large chunk of $ cause retards decide to draw to three outers

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

feelin manic

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the order you put those in.

Solami17 11-30-2005 10:01 AM

damn, dude, that does suck

11-30-2005 11:11 AM

Are you playing limit? Try no limit: people actually fold on the turn.