Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Scary Bar Situation (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404123)

ethan 12-23-2005 03:40 PM

Re: Scary Bar Situation

[ QUOTE ]
RUN!

[/ QUOTE ]

running sounds pretty good.

Diplomat 12-23-2005 03:40 PM

I'm not sure how anything but wussing out can be considered an option.

-Diplomat

12-23-2005 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Eventually you're gonna tell us what the "right answer" (read as: exactly what you did) is, so stop the stupid grandstanding and just edit your story to include an ending.

If this were a choose your own adventure, we'd be rooting for you to get cut up.

[turn to page 171]

You don't back up fast enough, and crazy knife-wielding Alpay guts you. You bleed out in an alley.

THE END

[/ QUOTE ]

There are multiple right answers douchebag... But ones that can keep your pride intact unlike what I did..

mostsmooth 12-23-2005 03:43 PM

stall him until the cops show up?

if he charges you before they get there, side step him, wrap your shirt around his knife arm, grap his forearm and twist/snap it backwards at the elbow, he will fall to his knees, then you put your foot on his neck and press it to the ground while making out with his girlfriend.

Gunny Highway 12-23-2005 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There are multiple right answers douchebag... But ones that can keep your pride intact unlike what I did..

[/ QUOTE ]

You should reconsider your sources of self-esteem.

edit: also, why are you hanging out in Manila bars by yourself?

CollinEstes 12-23-2005 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

if he charges you before they get there, side step him, wrap your shirt around his knife arm, grap his forearm and twist/snap it backwards at the elbow, he will fall to his knees, then you put your foot on his neck and press it to the ground while making out with his girlfriend.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like a move from "A History of Violence."

Yeti 12-23-2005 03:45 PM

Run like hell.

12-23-2005 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This might be a good answer, except there are practically 0 cops in the Philippines. BUT... plenty of taxi cabs. I saw a line of like 3 of them coming in this direction. So I calmly hailed one got in and told him to drive..

Now the question is - Can I call this girl again and what do I say after wussing out like that?

mostsmooth 12-23-2005 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Now the question is - Can I call this girl again and what do I say after wussing out like that?

[/ QUOTE ]
this is a joke, right?

MrWookie47 12-23-2005 03:48 PM

Um, no? I think I'll pass on the option that leads to her boyfriend stabbing me in my sleep on page 204. Hit something else.