Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Im happy (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353706)

revlis87 10-09-2005 03:37 AM

Im happy

good thing i learned to play poker... signed up for rakeback for 1 week... $120 out of it...

my others $? thank the fishies. i look forward to a softer party without you tight ass grinders. you arent poker players, you are smart but not poker players.

and also if you cant figure out how to get rakeback on party you are very, very, very, very, exceptionally dumb. no joke.

dont wanna say it but it iwll be common knowledge sooon enough.

Jman28 10-09-2005 03:40 AM

Re: Im happy

[ QUOTE ]
you arent poker players, you are smart but not poker players.

[/ QUOTE ]

People who look for +EV opportunities aren't poker players?

You're the second person I've called dumb today. I don't think I've ever done that on here before this morning.

Oh, I guess I didn't yet. You're dumb.

toxtox 10-09-2005 03:40 AM

AMEN

mattw 10-09-2005 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
good thing i learned to play poker... signed up for rakeback for 1 week... $120 out of it...

my others $? thank the fishies. i look forward to a softer party without you tight ass grinders. you arent poker players, you are smart but not poker players.

and also if you cant figure out how to get rakeback on party you are very, very, very, very, exceptionally dumb. no joke.

dont wanna say it but it iwll be common knowledge sooon enough.

[/ QUOTE ]

for those of us who have been playing since you were in 6th grade and have existing accts, we are effed and you n00bs get the "R". what a deal.

toxtox 10-09-2005 03:41 AM

I'm guessing youre one of those 16-tabling human robots that calls themselves "professional poker players", arent you?

Daliman 10-09-2005 03:41 AM

How many of these posts are there going to be?

Scuba Chuck 10-09-2005 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmmm, how many breakeven players are there who depend on rakeback?

It's funny how this event is actually making me feel good about my game.

SoCalRugger 10-09-2005 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing this won't be the last. Apparently every single [censored] person in this forum has felt the need to start their own thread about their feelings.

Jman28 10-09-2005 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing youre one of those 16-tabling human robots that calls themselves "professional poker players", arent you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing you're one of those 'too good to learn the math behind poker and play on feel' players who makes huge laydowns and berates people for making bad plays. and sucks at everything.

toxtox 10-09-2005 03:47 AM

Nope, I'm one of those people who does well enough at poker that rakeback was only icing on the cake, and I can live without icing.

I'd rather deliver pizzas then click the fold button on my 16 poker tables all day long.