Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Multi-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   party's scratchcard promotion thing (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=406733)

Dave D 12-28-2005 08:22 PM

party\'s scratchcard promotion thing

Has anyone won anything off this? It says I won $50 today, any idea how I know I've been credited or whatever?

thanks

JeanieJ 12-28-2005 08:32 PM

Re: party\'s scratchcard promotion thing

I won 5$ yesterday and still haven't been credited, not quite sure how it works.

12-28-2005 08:43 PM

Keep scratching and clicking. Refresh if it hasn't credited your account yet. Its very buggy. You will know when it has recognized you have scratched it when it says "you've already scratched this card!" or something of that nature.

el_dusto 12-28-2005 08:49 PM

i think the secret is to scratch off every pixel of the scratch-offy-part.

I've won $5 twice. yay me!

12-28-2005 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think the secret is to scratch off every pixel of the scratch-offy-part.

I've won $5 twice. yay me!

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never had a problem with the scratchcard. Are you guys using firefox? I don't even have to bother scratching it, I just swipe my mouse pointer across it really quickly and it'll automatically refresh to the next screen where it tells me what I've won.

So far I've gotten $5 three times and it showed up in my account immediately all three times. You can also check in cashier/history. It shows up as "Won absolute amount on winning Scratch Card - #######".

volcano1976 12-28-2005 09:28 PM

I have won 2 times. Fisrs $10 and secon 5$. After u scrached ur card it immediatly goes to ur account. Check ur account history as well. It would show it there.

Dave D 12-28-2005 09:33 PM

Funny I tried IE before and it wasn't working, not I tried w/ firefox and it worked. This is probably the first time I've EVER seen something work with firefox correctly and not IE.

Interestingly enough, IE doesn't show up our signatures but firefox does too. the wonders never cease.

Doesn't mean I'll switch over though.

edit: actually the signature only shows up when I'm not logged in. Strange...

12-29-2005 05:23 AM

When you're logged in, click "My Home" near the top of the screen, look down at "Main Configuration" and click edit for "Display preferences...".

Check your setting for this:
Do you want to view other user's signatures with their posts
Yes No

12-29-2005 06:12 AM

It never worked for me using IE so tried Firefox and it worked first time. Ive won $100 $5 and on my 3rd attempt nothing. Money showed up straight away in my account.

A_Junglen 12-29-2005 06:38 AM

Yea, I won $20 first try, automatically credited. Pretty cool.