Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   FTP $50 for 150 FTP points (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=360045)

absou1ut 10-18-2005 09:01 AM

FTP $50 for 150 FTP points

I just got his offer in my email:

------------------------
Dear Tilter,

Full Tilt Poker wants you to know that you are important to us. As a token of our appreciation, we would like to extend you a special offer. Starting today, your play over the next two weeks will qualify you for your choice of:

Premium Gear from the Full Tilt Poker Store
or
$50 in Cash

You can qualify for this offer if you play in any of our real money ring games and tournaments and earn 150 Full Tilt Points before 11:59PM ET on October 31st, 2005. You can earn 150 Full Tilt Points by playing just a few hours in our $.50/$1 games, and it takes even less time to qualify for your bonus at higher limits. Whatever limit you play, qualifying for this offer shouldn't take you more than an evening.
---------------------

I was wondering, how fast will this clear since it requires 3 FTP points per dollar of bonus. The sign bonus on BW says you need 16.6 points for each $1 in bonus money. So I am assuming this will clear MUCH quicker but I was wondering how much??

10-18-2005 09:10 AM

Re: FTP $50 for 150 FTP points

I received an email for $100 (or two FT items) for 300 Points. Looks like i'll be making another deposit at FT.

absou1ut 10-18-2005 09:46 AM

Does anyone know if you can earn points for only being dealt cards? OR Do you have to actually contribute to the pot?

I couldn't find any answers on their site.

Rasputin 10-18-2005 10:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know if you can earn points for only being dealt cards? OR Do you have to actually contribute to the pot?

[/ QUOTE ]

FTP Points

In a nutshell, one point per dollar in rake taken in a hand you are dealt cards, and you can receive partial points. Also 7 points per dollar in tourney fees.

absou1ut 10-18-2005 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FTP Points

In a nutshell, one point per dollar in rake taken in a hand you are dealt cards, and you can receive partial points. Also 7 points per dollar in tourney fees.

[/ QUOTE ]
thanks...i will be depositing soon to play [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Hojglad 10-18-2005 05:09 PM

I'm just curious about everyone's general impression of full tilt. It looks like a really neat site. How do you guys like playing there?

BigBiceps 10-18-2005 05:15 PM

I think their GUI is one of the best out there.

I don't play limit HE there because the games are too tough.
The NL games were much softer than the limit games, so I played those instead.

Hojglad 10-18-2005 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya, nobody goes to that restaurant anyway, it's too crowded. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I might just sign up with them regardless. It should be fun playing a new site. I hear their bonus is big, but relatively terrible for small stakes players (2/4 and under). Oh well. I like the cartoony avatars.

Rasputin 10-18-2005 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just curious about everyone's general impression of full tilt. It looks like a really neat site. How do you guys like playing there?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like it.

I can't stand the Party/skins software (though I haven't tried party since the schism) because it was just crappy to look at and never felt stable. I much preferred Stars.

FullTilt reminds me of Stars. Different look, but similar feel. Stable, never had any disconnects. They aren't quite as large so the game selection suffers at times, and it's more geared to low buy in NL than limit. The SnGs, the NL ones have a much better (slower) structure than Party and you can earn FTP with them. FTP being the basis for clearing their 100% signup bonus. Also you can get rakeback there.

Some have had issues with their customer service but I have not had a bad experience there--not that I had many reasons to contact CS.

I consider it to be much like Stars, but smaller, and with rakeback. Also, the rake structure is closer to Stars than Party, and the $5 SnGs are .50 vig rather than $1.

Basically, I like it and hope it grows and expect that if it does, it will be my main room.

Oh, and the signup bonus clears slowly but in chunks and you have, I believe four months to clear it.

Rasputin 10-18-2005 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Ya, nobody goes to that restaurant anyway, it's too crowded. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I might just sign up with them regardless. It should be fun playing a new site. I hear their bonus is big, but relatively terrible for small stakes players (2/4 and under). Oh well. I like the cartoony avatars.

[/ QUOTE ]

They actually have tournaments where as a bonus, the winner gets a custom avatar. Or you can buy one with something like a million points.