Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   One-table Tournaments (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   i few gem's from raptors early post's, what a noob! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=255803)

astarck 05-20-2005 11:08 AM

Re: i few gem\'s from raptors early post\'s, what a noob!

I thought the same thing about finally allowing 4 tables.

On a side note: I wish they'd allow 6-8 per account.

The Yugoslavian 05-20-2005 02:50 PM

Is it sad that I actually remember the two STT quotes that you mention, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Ugh....

It does just go to show that no0bs cannot help themselves...

Yugoslav
Who totally had insightful and dead-on posts from the get go [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

lacky 05-20-2005 04:29 PM

yeah, I remembered them too. I remember thinking "boy, he's in for some disapointment". This was an unfair exchange really, couse I'm sure NOBODY remembered mine, which were far worse on a noob scale.

Steve

iMsoLucky0 05-22-2005 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it sad that I actually remember the two STT quotes that you mention, [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

Ugh....

Yugoslav
Who totally had insightful and dead-on posts from the get go [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope someone tries to dig up your insightful early posts. I bet there are some good ones :-D

The Yugoslavian 05-22-2005 06:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ugh....

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope someone tries to dig up your insightful early posts. I bet there are some good ones :-D

[/ QUOTE ]

1st thread I posted in...

Then I proceeded to like just post in threads Rachel was posting in for some odd reason [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]...
Jockin' Rahcel I

Jockin' Rachel II

Yes I was there for the infamous Dali folding quad aces thread....oh and notice he has his sarcasm detector off when reading my post...sheesh

Wtf?! apparently I don't stop jockin' Rachel for a while...whatever

great thread by Aleo that I ruin by posting the same thign twice in a row and then posting *again* to make fun of myself...ugh

Okay..that's as much as I'm doin right now...

Perhaps someday I'll compile the '2+2 biographic journey of The Yugoslavian through sequential posts.' That would be pretty gay though, hunh?

Yugoslav

beeyjay 05-22-2005 07:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That would be pretty gay though, hunh?

[/ QUOTE ]
only if you include avatars and that dude postin up makes it in.