Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   15/30 QTs flop (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=401640)

jason_t 12-20-2005 12:37 AM

15/30 QTs turn

Okay, I'm glad to see there is unanimous decision with my chosen line. I saw there was already discussion about how to play if I hit. Here we go.

Party Poker 15/30 Hold'em (9 max, 9 handed) pokerhand.org hand converter

Preflop: I am MP2 with Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">3 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">I raise</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, I call, CO calls.

Flop: (10.66 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
I check, CO checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, I call, CO calls.

Turn: (6.83 BB) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>

Piiop 12-20-2005 12:42 AM

Re: 15/30 QTs turn

I'd bet because CO is in the middle, I don't want him to check behind with AK/AQ, he'll raise with a good portion of his holdings so I can 3bet.

Victor 12-20-2005 01:26 AM

Re: 15/30 QTs turn

[ QUOTE ]
I'd bet because CO is in the middle, I don't want him to check behind with AK/AQ, he'll raise with a good portion of his holdings so I can 3bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

banditbdl 12-20-2005 01:58 AM

Re: 15/30 QTs flop

I'd lead and 3-bet if CO calls and Button raises. I don't think cr'ing gets you all that much equity from cleaning up any outs against the CO and it would really suck to lose him from contributing big bets when you hit.

CardSharpCook 12-20-2005 03:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
little early to be raising QTs.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, maybe it's a little early for you, but i play probably play alot better than you after the flop... when you analyze a hand i post, remember to pretend you play effing good postflop. thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be a dick, Jason, you clearly don't play effing good postflop or else you wouldn't be posting so many hands here. You're too loose PF. We've seen it time and again. QTs is good for an open-raise CO. HJ is debatable.

DMBFan23 12-20-2005 03:25 AM

I raise it UTG in 6max, limp it earlier in full tables...you don't open QTs till the CO? I open Q9o there...

P.S. I suck at cards

jason_t 12-20-2005 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, maybe it's a little early for you, but i play probably play alot better than you after the flop... when you analyze a hand i post, remember to pretend you play effing good postflop. thx.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be a dick, Jason, you clearly don't play effing good postflop or else you wouldn't be posting so many hands here. You're too loose PF. We've seen it time and again. QTs is good for an open-raise CO. HJ is debatable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Joe Tall is a tool and I'm too loose preflop. You seriously need to work on your reads.

etizzle 12-20-2005 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HJ is debatable? My god. I was just about to make a post in a different one of jason's threads that he is too tight/passive. (gonna go make that post now [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img])

NLfool 12-20-2005 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I raise it UTG in 6max, limp it earlier in full tables...you don't open QTs till the CO? I open Q9o there...

P.S. I suck at cards

[/ QUOTE ]

Q9 is a bit low on the spectrum in any position 10 handed, cept the button. I'd like to hear more on this.

Entity 12-20-2005 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a pretty [censored] easy raise. It's not jason's fault you're a terrible poker player.