Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Let's take out the garbage (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=128881)

Head Enforcer 09-27-2004 02:08 PM

Let\'s take out the garbage

Isn't it time to rid ourselves of some of these inane posters?

We have some very good reputable posters like Lori, Micro Bob, Oski, Mike Haven etc. Why do we put up with posters like Gregorio, Thomastem, Simon Diamond, Dilbert, Steven Punk, Chunk, and Clunk?

Seeing that all of these handles are 1 person why not ban them. I'm tired of non gambling drivel wasting MY bandwidth.

That's right it's MY bandwidth I pay for it. They are stealing and perhaps some legal action could be taken.

Pumegi Alabari 09-27-2004 02:32 PM

Re: Let\'s take out the garbage

You forgot to add Al Capone the trouble maker to this list. Capone picks on women and children and wets his bed.

Capone if you read this stop spreading vicous rumors about Pumegi.

LikesToLose 09-27-2004 02:42 PM

I classify you inane.

Simon Diamond 09-27-2004 02:46 PM

You still haven't taken my advice I see.

Yawn.

TrickyTree 09-27-2004 02:53 PM

Just when you think this forum cannot possibly sink any lower.........we get this.

thomastem 09-27-2004 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just when you think this forum cannot possibly sink any lower.........we get this.

[/ QUOTE ]

You said this in reply to Simon's response, did you mean to say in reply to the poster or are you another cronie picking a fight?

Dilbert 09-27-2004 04:01 PM

Simon, I have to agree with the other poster, that picture of you is SCARY.

TT, still posting under your Head Enforcer alias I see. Since Oski is the only poster (who is not yourself) who claims to think you are funny, you listed him as a respected poster. This is high praise for a marginal troll, but sullies the reputation of Lori, Mike Haven and MicroBob by association.

Oski 09-27-2004 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Simon, I have to agree with the other poster, that picture of you is SCARY.

TT, still posting under your Head Enforcer alias I see. Since Oski is the only poster (who is not yourself) who claims to think you are funny, you listed him as a respected poster. This is high praise for a marginal troll, but sullies the reputation of Lori, Mike Haven and MicroBob by association.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I still haven't figured that one out. It certainly makes no sense to group me with those posters, because I am a totally different animal. I do not contribute much information to this forum, such as bonus info, etc. I do like to chime in on debatable topics and make some off-hand comments on others. Occassionally, I will moderate an argument or write a semi-thesis about stuff nobody wants to read.

On the other hand, I don't see how I am a marginal troll - does this mean that I am a troll, but am performing worse than expected? What is expected from a troll? I am trying to get better, but I am struggling.

Or am I a troll because I find some posters funny, while you do not?

I actually believe that I am not a troll, but you are welcome to disagree.

I find most "humorous" posters funny. I don't go cackling down the hallway, or anything like that, but I try to take the "joke" in the context for which it was meant.

Most numbnuts, like you, take everything at face value, and do not appreciate what you are being offered. Therefore, you constantly complain that someone else's gift or creativity, or whatever is not good enough for you. This is why you live by yourself.

Dilbert 09-27-2004 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Most numbnuts, like you, take everything at face value, and do not appreciate what you are being offered. Therefore, you constantly complain that someone else's gift or creativity, or whatever is not good enough for you. This is why you live by yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are reading a certain attitude into my posts that isn't really there.

I enjoy much of the humor that TT posts, but nothing is more funny than his whiny "I'm being persecuted, life isn't fair" posts. So I like to encourage him along this path. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Steven Punk 09-27-2004 04:30 PM

Now Simon I like that sPUNK. You have an open invitation to join Punk Nation anytime. Wrestling is almsot as refined as jousting. Besides Granny is already a Punk.

The rest of you dirty peasant fools aren't worth my scribes typing time to correct. Let me suggest a visit to your local bath house and perhaps I will divine some Punk wisdom to you another day.

You may leave at this time.