Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   My Super Sweet 16 (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=405331)

Chaostracize 12-26-2005 12:04 PM

My Super Sweet 16

I was flipping through the channels and I started watching this show. I got though about 5 minutes of one last night and almost killed myself when the girl got a car and was surprised and thusly said to her mother, grandmother, and grandfather: "Well played, peeps."

Then today, in the 5 minutes I watched, the girl told the cameras that her father spent $450k on the party. Even if I had unlimited wealth, I don't think I'd spend over a few thousand on my daughter's sweet 16. That girl is doomed to a life of pettiness.

thatpfunk 12-26-2005 12:07 PM

Re: My Super Sweet 16

but how great is the show?

the creators of this and Laguna Beach should fight to the death to be named leader of the free world.

ozyman 12-26-2005 12:14 PM

I was home for the holidays and was watching the marathon Christmas eve with my mom and younger sister. After watching 2+ hours of that show, the only comment my mom piped in with was "Oh my god, that girl isn't wearing a seatbelt."

Chaostracize 12-26-2005 12:20 PM

The show is decent. What I don't understand is how the girls can be so self-involved that they don't realize how horrible they're going to come off on TV. That boggles me.

Tron 12-26-2005 12:21 PM

They don't care how they come off on TV becuase they're RIIICH.

TheBlueMonster 12-26-2005 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
They don't care how they come off on TV becuase they're bitches .

[/ QUOTE ]
fyp.

The only one I actually liked (and not from a "how easily could I kill them with a sledge hammer" perspective) was the one with Cee-Lo's daughter. When they made her clean the house cause she got bad grades it made me respect the man even more.

12-26-2005 02:34 PM

Wtf, I was flipping channels and same [censored] happened. This is wierd. Seriously, half these bitches deserve a Chuck Norris-style roundhouse kick to the mouth, not a ridiculous party.

-Skeme- 12-26-2005 02:38 PM

Worst. Show. Ever. If you can get through a full episode of this without killing somebody.. props, peeps.

tonypaladino 12-26-2005 02:40 PM

I just saw the last 10 minutes of an episode.

I was cracking up laughing at the stupid bitch when her father said they weren't gonna giver her a car because she left town without permission, and she was crying, but then she got the [censored] car in the end. It really pissed me off.

J-Lo 12-26-2005 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Worst. Show. Ever. If you can get through a full episode of this without killing somebody.. props, peeps.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think it's one of the best MTV shows, up there w/ Made, in terms of comic ignorance.