Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Books and Publications (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Pros coming out with books... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=383504)

11-22-2005 05:48 PM

Pros coming out with books...

Can anybody add to this list of pros coming out with books within the next year:

David Sklansky
Daniel Negreanu
Greg Raymer
Antonio Esfandiari

npc 11-22-2005 06:33 PM

Re: Pros coming out with books...

... Doyle Brunson, Mike Caro (scheduled, but linear time doesn't apply to Mr. Caro).

Aceshigh7 11-22-2005 06:35 PM

T.J Cloutier - How to Make the Final Table (Was supposed to be out this summer but got pushed back)

ephemeral 11-22-2005 07:04 PM

Paul Magriel (X-22)and Gus Hansen have been working on a book for some time now. Whether it actually comes to fruition is problematic.

PJS 11-22-2005 07:18 PM

Talking of Cloutier, is his Omaha book that come out earlier this year any good? I know people have had some issues with his previous editions.

PJS

Aceshigh7 11-22-2005 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Talking of Cloutier, is his Omaha book that come out earlier this year any good? I know people have had some issues with his previous editions.

PJS

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as I know, the one that came out this year was just a reprint of his earlier Championship Omaha book that came out several years ago. I haven't read them so I can't comment on it. I did enjoy his No Limit Hold'em and Limit Hold'em books, although alot of people around here criticise those two.

jim grass 11-22-2005 08:24 PM

Contrary to what most think Hansons book will likely disappoint if and when published.
The only real interesting book to be coming is Bob Ciaffone.
This will equal HOH...

jim grass

11-23-2005 04:32 AM

We do need more books to learn poker, 20+ isnt enough.

benkahuna 11-23-2005 08:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Contrary to what most think Hansons book will likely disappoint if and when published.
This will equal HOH...

jim grass

[/ QUOTE ]

You speak with an authoritative certitude here. How do you know what you claim to know?

[ QUOTE ]
This will equal HOH...

jim grass

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a big IF and WHEN as Ciaffone originally scheduled his release for Christmas 2004.

I wonder what the delay is...somehow I doubt its for editing reasons.