Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   NWA TNA Impact on Spike (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=364949)

[censored] 10-25-2005 03:37 AM

NWA TNA Impact on Spike

Any of the wrestling fans on here been watching TNA on Spike this month? I've checked out 2 of the 4 so far and i'm undecided if its any better than the crap the WWF serves up. The wresters certainly seem more capable of putting on the type of match I like but TNA seems to instead settle for the same old tired formula.

Somoa Joe seems interesting and worth watching.

sublime 10-25-2005 03:42 AM

Re: NWA TNA Impact on Spike

[ QUOTE ]
Any of the wrestling fans on here been watching TNA on Spike this month? I've checked out 2 of the 4 so far and i'm undecided if its any better than the crap the WWF serves up. The wresters certainly seem more capable of putting on the type of match I like but TNA seems to instead settle for the same old tired formula.

[/ QUOTE ]

well jason moved up a notch and you fell one.

really, how can you guys watch that nonsense?

sublime 10-25-2005 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well jason moved up a notch and you fell one.

really, how can you guys watch that nonsense?

[/ QUOTE ]

i am not being a wise ass either, i dont get the appeal.

[censored] 10-25-2005 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tough to explain especially considering wrestling has been very bad the last 5 years or so IMO. It's fun I suppose watching the matches and wondering who will turn on who, or if X wrestler will rise all the way to the top. I guess for some people they can never get past the fact that it is "fake" which is cool as I can understand but I don't compare it to sports and don't have the problem.

The truth is if you think wrestling is crap there isn't anything that will change your mind nor would I try to. All I can say is its like a thousand other TV shows out there.

sublime 10-25-2005 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tough to explain especially considering wrestling has been very bad the last 5 years or so IMO. It's fun I suppose watching the matches and wondering who will turn on who, or if X wrestler will rise all the way to the top. I guess for some people they can never get past the fact that it is "fake" which is cool as I can understand but I don't compare it to sports and don't have the problem.

The truth is if you think wrestling is crap there isn't anything that will change your mind nor would I try to. All I can say is its like a thousand other TV shows out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I loved it as a kid, then it just got really awful. i guess you stuck around a bit longer than i did.

[censored] 10-25-2005 03:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I loved it as a kid, then it just got really awful. i guess you stuck around a bit longer than i did.

[/ QUOTE ]

I go through phases where I will check it out to see if its any good and if not Ill tune out for a 6 months to a year. I happened to catch one the Impact shows a couple of weeks ago and figured I would give it a shot to see if its any better than WWF.

bleu329 10-25-2005 04:02 AM

i actually watched it tonight

it seemed more of how the WWF used to be

it was somewhat enjoyable, but I don't think wrestling will ever be as good as it once was...

daryn 10-25-2005 04:11 AM

ugh.. you have that nice avatar, yet "prey" is misspelled as "pray"

[censored] 10-25-2005 04:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

time to ban stuey I guess.....

Beer and Pizza 10-25-2005 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I don't like either of your avatars. They are fine for a day or two for variety, but the non-stop special effects get boring fast. Just my humble opinion, I realize you probably don't care what I think.