Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What do married couples talk about? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403301)

Leaky Eye 12-22-2005 06:51 AM

Re: What do married couples talk about?

The answer to this question is half answered by the answer to this question: What do you think about? The other half is what your wife thinks about. If you two are boring nimwits then your conversation probably isn't that interesting after a few days. The converse is also true.

12-22-2005 07:43 AM

Read the topic. Didnt read what kurosh wrote. Posting blind:

Married couples talk about every day things, past experiences, and common interests. Also, they talk about how they wish their partner would be more adventurous in bed ala the likes of strap ons, ass eating, and mail order brides.

craig r 12-22-2005 07:46 AM

I keep telling my wife that I don't know if I feel comfortable with her ordering a mail order bride (especially since she is pregnant).

craig

codewarrior 12-22-2005 07:49 AM

Yup, we talk about doing it alot, usually by email while we're both at work. At home we talk about technical inconsistancies in Star Trek, doing it, the state of the world, and what the hell we're going to do with the kid when she comes.

PS - pregger sex is g00t.

Gunny Highway 12-22-2005 08:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What do married couples talk about?

[/ QUOTE ]

As little as possible?

ChipWrecked 12-22-2005 08:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I need someone to talk to. It's driving me crazy. Preferably someone who can also suck my dick. .

[/ QUOTE ]

I laughed. You need a hooker, not a wife.

12-22-2005 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pregger sex is g00t.

[/ QUOTE ]
What if she's fat?

4_2_it 12-22-2005 10:53 AM

Me: Honey, I'm home what's for dinner?

Wife: Whatever you decide to make.

Me: Uh, okay. What did you and kids do today?

Wife: Those little hellions didn't listen to a word I said. All they want to do is watch TV. You deal with them tonight. I've had enough.

Me: Uh, that sounds fine. Wow, you are really looking great today. How about we watch a movie after I get the kids settled down?

Wife: Just settle down and get your dinner. I'm not in mood for anything tonight.

Shajen 12-22-2005 10:54 AM

married couples don't talk. Well, that's not true.

Married men don't talk. They pretend to listen.

diebitter 12-22-2005 10:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Me: Honey, I'm home what's for dinner?
Wife: Whatever you decide to make.
Me: Uh, okay. What did you and kids do today?
Wife: Those little hellions didn't listen to a word I said. All they want to do is watch TV. You deal with them tonight. I've had enough.
Me: Uh, that sounds fine. Wow, you are really looking great today. How about we watch a movie after I get the kids settled down?
Wife: Just settle down and get your dinner. I'm not in mood for anything tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Awww, still lovebirds huh?