Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Who wants a present from thailand? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=310831)

1800GAMBLER 08-08-2005 09:20 PM

Who wants a present from thailand?

Tomorrow is 2 weeks in thailand; whoever comes up with the best gift idea for another poster, with reason, wins that poster a present from me with <3

Terms:

1. Gift will have to be accessible in thailand.
2. Gift will have to be legal for me to bring back.
3. Gift less than < $50.
4. Jokes such as 'lady boy' 'thai hooker' aren't funny, don't.
5. Winner will have to PM me their address.
6. Winner may be decided by me or in another thread with a poll.

shant 08-08-2005 09:22 PM

Re: Who wants a present from thailand?

Just get Jake some random thing so when he gets it in the mail he can open it and go "I don't know what this is [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]."

SpicyF 08-08-2005 09:23 PM

A toothbrush, for bruiser.

Malone Brown 08-08-2005 09:24 PM

No present ideas but have fun...Thailand's the greatest place on earth.

Yeti 08-08-2005 09:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Terms:

1. Gift will have to be accessible in thailand.
2. Gift will have to be legal for me to bring back.
3. Gift less than < $50.

[/ QUOTE ]

KaneKungFu.

mostsmooth 08-08-2005 09:26 PM

i dont understand the <3 part, but if you go to one of the temples (im not sure which one, maybe all of them), and make a donation, they will give you a budha (sp?) statue that are pretty cool. the more you donate the bigger the budha. im pretty sure you can get a decent size one for less than $50 american.

1800GAMBLER 08-08-2005 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i dont understand the <3 part, but if you go to one of the temples (im not sure which one, maybe all of them), and make a donation, they will give you a budha (sp?) statue that are pretty cool. the more you donate the bigger the budha. im pretty sure you can get a decent size one for less than $50 american.

[/ QUOTE ]

You aren't allowed to take budha's out of the country by law now. That was the law in Samui anyhow. Sight seeing bores me, i was bored to tears around the Grand Temple [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

touchfaith 08-08-2005 09:32 PM

Get this guy a wind chime..

or..

Get this guy some asian cure for his genital warts.

mostsmooth 08-08-2005 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You aren't allowed to take budha's out of the country by law now. That was the law in Samui anyhow. Sight seeing bores me, i was bored to tears around the Grand Temple [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
really? my fiances mom just got back from thailand in june and she brought me back a budha.

ClaytonN 08-08-2005 09:35 PM

Phuket FantaSea & Show postcard, or some other form of purchasable memorabilia available there.