Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Party won't let me use same neteller account as other skins (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=348426)

whittiphil 10-01-2005 07:49 PM

Party won\'t let me use same neteller account as other skins

So I signed up at clean computers etc but the first deposit I did with Party I used a CC. I then deposited with neteller with same account/same email on eurobet, intertops and empire.

Now when I try and use that neteller account with Party, they say that I already have an account usuing this neteller with them.

I sent them an email, they called me and asked if I had an account with Empire. I said "yes" and they said that was the reason.

All you other guys have the same neteller account right? What the [censored] do I do now? Use a CC and cash out by check every time party have a reload? They have the most reloads too right?

TobDog 10-01-2005 10:12 PM

Re: Party won\'t let me use same neteller account as other skins

are you sure you didnt recently have a party account? I "accidentally" "incorrectly" opened a munti account last moth, emailed them and closed it, I correctly reopened a new account today and could not deposit with neteller, got a warning that this neteller number was in use by another multi account, etc.

whittiphil 10-01-2005 10:25 PM

no, that's not the case [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img].

I guess I'm screwed.

TobDog 10-01-2005 10:28 PM

bank deposit, firepay, epassporte, etc

edfurlong 10-01-2005 10:53 PM

I heard that since you are a valued player they will offer you the igm pay bonus. Please do not disclose your password to anyone.
[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

whittiphil 10-01-2005 11:13 PM

I don't live in the USA or Canada so I can't use IGMpay

amulet 10-01-2005 11:52 PM

use epassport, it is terrific. i have 2 accounts with epassport, one for pp, one for a skin. 2 different e-mail addresses help pp not figure you out, you could even go so far as 2 different addresses. epassport gives you a debit visa too.

whittiphil 10-02-2005 12:06 AM

so epassport is just like neteller? I looked at their site, I already have a mastercard, will they send me a visa card? And can you request checks from them no problem? How do you cash out from them?

SinCityGuy 10-02-2005 01:45 AM

That's strange. I've got accounts at Party, Empire, Eurobet and Multipoker, all with the same Neteller account. I've never had any problems. When I opened my Empire account a few months ago, I got a call from PayPro. They asked me if I had an account on Party. I said "yes", and the guy thanked me and then told me that my Empire account was good to go.

TobDog 10-02-2005 07:39 AM

I have accounts at all but Intertops and before today used the same Neteller for all.