Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   nfl defensive mvp? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=405206)

Jules22 12-26-2005 01:50 AM

nfl defensive mvp?

who is it gonna be? i think u could make a case for a lot of people. could someone smarter than i let me know who the front runner is?

Jack of Arcades 12-26-2005 01:54 AM

Re: nfl defensive mvp?

I dunno, just watch SportsCenter and you'll probably figure it out. If you don't committ suicide first.

Jules22 12-26-2005 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno, just watch SportsCenter and you'll probably figure it out. If you don't committ suicide first.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont get it?

imported_CaseClosed326 12-26-2005 02:19 AM

Someone from the Bears.

kyro 12-26-2005 02:47 AM

Tedy Bruschi. I mean, the guy had a stroke! He is just such a leader on the team (impressive considering the guy had a stroke!) and makes the big plays (STROKE!).

He is the clear winner. Did I mention the guy had a stroke!

<font color="white"> You know how if you use a word over and over in your head it becomes funny to say it? That just happened to me with the word stroke. I'm resisting the urge to look it up in a dictionary to make sure I'm using the right word. </font>

Macdaddy Warsaw 12-26-2005 03:07 AM

Bruschi is some kind of mythical creature, he is half-man, half-god, half-possible-Centaur, but I'm not sure, but either way, I wish he was my dad.

And now I'm being told, Bruschi has won the lottery, right? Yes, he's hit all six numbers in the New England lottery and he's donating it all to everyone in the stadium. Everyone gets at least 150 dollars.

He's saved an entire litter of puppies...

Vote4Pedro 12-26-2005 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

and their toys

kyro 12-26-2005 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Bruschi is some kind of mythical creature, he is half-man, half-god, half-possible-Centaur, but I'm not sure, but either way, I wish he was my dad.

And now I'm being told, Bruschi has won the lottery, right? Yes, he's hit all six numbers in the New England lottery and he's donating it all to everyone in the stadium. Everyone gets at least 150 dollars.

[/ QUOTE ]

"He just stroked out"

hahahahah. that's awesome.

Jack of Arcades 12-26-2005 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont get it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Defensive MVP goes to the guy who makes the most plays and gets the most hype... Derrick Brooks, Ed Reed, etc.

VarlosZ 12-26-2005 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Defensive MVP goes to the guy who makes the most plays and gets the most hype... Derrick Brooks, Ed Reed, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or, if there's a dominant defense (the type that comes along once every 2-4 years, say), it goes to whomever has the biggest name on the unit. This year, then, I'm thinking Urlacher.