Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I got cheated by Ultimate Bet in their last promotion :( (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=236123)

a rebours 04-20-2005 10:16 AM

I got cheated by Ultimate Bet in their last promotion :(

I just got cheated by UltimateBet in their last promotion, the one about participating in their commercial [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

So the conditions were you had to play 3,000 hands in a certain period and they entered you into a special winner takes all freeroll (which was last Sunday, 3 days ago).

So after playing 3,000 hands (which is a lot) and being down $1,500 I notice last Thursday that the registration for the freeroll is over, but my name is not on the list. I e-mail their support.

They answer that yes, I have met the requirements, and they would manually enter me into the tournament "in the next hours". Nothing happens. I e-mail them again. They say sorry for the delay, we forwarded your e-mail to the tournament department. No result. My next three (!) e-mails are just ignored.

So they never entered me, I got cheated out of my seat, which they admitted I qualified for [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] . Now it's been 3 days since, and I have never heard from them anymore. Not even apologies, nothing !!!
They only have e-mail as their only support, and I am getting ignored. Don't understand why they are treating customers like this, but I am definitely done with UB. Enough for me of those cheaters.
[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

PuertoKid 04-20-2005 11:41 AM

Re: I got cheated by Ultimate Bet in their last promotion :(

Don't be a doof. It was 3000 ultimate points, not 3000 hands.

a rebours 04-20-2005 11:48 AM

I know I know, that's what I meant. I did get 3,000 points. damn, that's what I get for being careless in my post.
it was their mistake. they just contacted me though and offered to register me for $215 tourney this Sunday instead. will see what happens.

wbrumfiel 04-20-2005 11:56 AM

play better

NoChance 04-20-2005 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
they just contacted me though and offered to register me for $215 tourney this Sunday instead. will see what happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would rather have this anyway.

a rebours 04-20-2005 12:25 PM

Yea $215 tourney is better. I would probably take it over the other one if I was offered a choice at the time. However, add all the e-mails, frustration, lost time, changed plans to be able to play in that freeroll.
Anyway, I guess the problem is kinda solved now. Whatever. Time to go play some poker.

contentless 04-20-2005 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So after playing 3,000 hands (which is a lot) and being down $1,500

[/ QUOTE ]

You dropped $1500 to get a chance to be in a commercial with a dickhead?

wbrumfiel 04-20-2005 12:54 PM

He may have dropped $1500 but he was the odds on favorite to win the freroll I swear

Homer 04-20-2005 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
play better

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a shitty poster. You should check out OOT.

wbrumfiel 04-20-2005 05:24 PM

thanks for calling me a shitty poster. All I did was say that if he lost $1500 chasing a 3000 point freeroll he should play better. Whats so wrong with that?