Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   why do people love violence? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=396696)

KaneKungFu123 12-12-2005 09:40 AM

why do people love violence?

aussie idiots

Exsubmariner 12-12-2005 11:27 AM

Re: why do people love violence?

This is just a replay of France. It will get worse. But I think the Aussies will take much stronger and decisive measures to deal with it. I look for these kind of riots to start happening all over the world. Even here in the US. The only thing I don't know is the roll Farakhan is going to play, if any, and whether or not "black muslims" will be involved.

I bet now they wish they hadn't outlawed guns.

X

etgryphon 12-12-2005 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly...

-Gryph

KaneKungFu123 12-12-2005 01:15 PM

Whites are behind the rioting in Australia.

Arnfinn Madsen 12-12-2005 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I look for these kind of riots to start happening all over the world. Even here in the US. The only thing I don't know is the roll Farakhan is going to play, if any, and whether or not "black muslims" will be involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

Isn't it white people that have conducted the vast majority of racial violence in American history?

Exsubmariner 12-12-2005 02:09 PM

Shocked. Say it's not true.

Seriously, I know that. Just ask any good college professor or journalist and they'll tell you just exactly the same.

Do you blame the French for the riots in Paris?

I still stand by my assertion that this is going to keep happening and it may be coming to a neighborhood near you.

X

Exsubmariner 12-12-2005 02:12 PM

Yes, that's what the article said. "White Supremcists." I read that. They are probably just as responsible for it as the Nazi's who held that demonstration in the States a while back and incited the whole black community where they were to riot.

It's always the white people's fault. They keep the man down.

X

theweatherman 12-12-2005 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly...

-Gryph

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh hell yeah! So instead of one or two injuried we have dozens shot and killed. Bring out the guns!

KaneKungFu123 12-13-2005 09:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, that's what the article said. "White Supremcists." I read that. They are probably just as responsible for it as the Nazi's who held that demonstration in the States a while back and incited the whole black community where they were to riot.

It's always the white people's fault. They keep the man down.

X

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this type of racism allowed on these message boards.

Exsubmariner 12-13-2005 09:07 AM

I think its more of a racist statement to blame the actions of a large group of Muslim men riding in 50 cars into a neighborhood with the intent of vandalizing it on "White Supremcists."

No offense, but you are just ignorant. Keep drinking that Kool Aid.