Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Rake Back (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Expekt rakeback? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=365760)

Armand_Tamzarian 10-26-2005 08:28 AM

Expekt rakeback?

Is it possible to get rakeback on expekt?

10-26-2005 10:41 AM

Re: Expekt rakeback?

You do realize they just switched networks to the Tain network.. There was 400 players there last night and i dont think its been up for more than 2 hours at a time.. The players hate it there.. Go back to prima poker

Armand_Tamzarian 10-26-2005 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You do realize they just switched networks to the Tain network.. There was 400 players there last night and i dont think its been up for more than 2 hours at a time.. The players hate it there.. Go back to prima poker

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes I know they're on Tain thats why i'm asking the question! There's 3k players on there now and it's a total fishtank.

_And1_ 10-29-2005 02:41 PM

It will be a total fishtank, when the software is back up that is...

Armand_Tamzarian 10-29-2005 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It will be a total fishtank, when the software is back up that is...

[/ QUOTE ]

True. Aparently it will be down for the whole weekend.
So can anyone actually answer my original question?

StellarWind 10-29-2005 08:15 PM

Affiliates time to earn your money

[ QUOTE ]
So can anyone actually answer my original question?

[/ QUOTE ]
The answer to your question is silence means "No". I've never seen it advertised and if it were available someone would be telling you about it.

Affiliates: I challenge you. Expekt just dragged off some of our best "customers". Make some money by getting them back for us. Be the first to market with a decent deal from a Tain skin, preferably one that takes Americans.

_And1_ 10-29-2005 08:27 PM

Re: Affiliates time to earn your money

I dont think their skins will offer any % deals, expekt have done it before but dont know if they do currently. Why? Couse Expekts move to tain is due to the fact that expekt wanna be able to control the rake flow.. ie no rb deals

(same owners of expekt and tain, so yes they have control)

Jessica1 10-29-2005 09:41 PM

To answer your original question

NO

We have approached them about this in the past. Not a runner..not even unoffically like some other rooms [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Everyone thought the prima network would collapse with the departure...talks of Expekt making up half the players...

We think the network is holding up pretty well considering...

J

Freudian 10-29-2005 09:54 PM

Since Expekt have had huge problems with launching the network, some of their players are playing on Prima on Nordic Bet or Parbet. But given that they had 3k+ players online despite gigantic bugs, I think the players will come back when the client in stable. Expekt is a very strong brandname in the scandinavian countries.