Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-, High-Stakes Pot- and No-Limit Hold'em (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   FLUSH!!!!!!!!! (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=403422)

lapoker17 12-22-2005 06:47 PM

Re: FLUSH!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
against someone who could easily have the 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa, not sure about that.

xorbie 12-22-2005 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
against someone who could easily have the 4 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

whoa, not sure about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh? seeing as hero does have the 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], i'm pretty sure its not exactly a stretch of the imagination. my point is that hero could easily have a pp with a [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] or even an A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]x hand, so there is really no logic in villain checking twice with a set, and then even less in giving him such good odds to draw on the turn. I think there is almost no chance we don't see at least the A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] in villains hand here.

iceman5 12-22-2005 07:00 PM

When I raise a suited connector and flop a flush, Im not folding. End of story. If he flush over flushes me...so be it.

I push in on the turn.

captZEEbo1 12-22-2005 07:25 PM

2 pair (with Ah) is possible here, I've also seen sets play like this too.

shmahappens 12-22-2005 08:22 PM

I really don't understand NL... AA on 67K A board isn't a set?
I gotta stick with limit...

durrrr 12-22-2005 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I raise a suited connector and flop a flush, Im not folding. End of story. If he flush over flushes me...so be it.

I push in on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is bad logic; unless you qualify it w/ the statement: "when i have 100bbs behind." I'm not saying hero should or shouldnt go broke here (pm me the players sn, and buy me a beer and i can tell you); however there are some boards where he should fold a flopped flush for 150bbs.

FoxwoodsFiend 12-22-2005 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
There is about 0% chance villain has a set here unless its A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Ax

[/ QUOTE ]

AA does not have a set here. I agree with you though that the c/raise with just the A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] is unlikely as the flop is the time to make that move

[/ QUOTE ]

How does AA not have a set? Am I reading the wrong hand or was the turn an A?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the wrost. You're very good-looking. I'm not very attractive.

iceman5 12-22-2005 08:54 PM

Durr, I meant that Im not folding in THIS hand with THESE stacks.

FoxwoodsFiend 12-22-2005 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
im getting it all in on turn. i go busto here everyday.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're the first person to say this. Just wondering-do you think villain has a set? If so, does the check with the risk of giving a free card seem like a standard play?

[/ QUOTE ]
ill be the second.
i would push.
final answer.
edit- this assumes we dont know him... put his sn in here and i may change my mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

0504. Does that help?

FoxwoodsFiend 12-22-2005 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really don't understand NL... AA on 67K A board isn't a set?
I gotta stick with limit...

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHASHUTTHEFUCKUP