Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Books and Publications (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   PV .95 Released (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=193194)

amirpc 02-10-2005 02:03 AM

PV .95 Released

Various fixes and one heavily sought feature. No UB or PS support yet.

www.playerview.net

Please ask your questions on the player view forums.

OrangeHeat 02-10-2005 02:13 AM

Re: PV .95 Released

OMG - the new hotspot feature kicks major butt. Awesome.

Orange

BradleyT 02-10-2005 02:34 AM

Why yes it does. Note my bad photoshop skills is why it's cutoff.

http://www.bradleyt.com/pv.gif

bobbyi 02-10-2005 04:24 AM

You should update the text of the download page. It still says "Version .92 is available here", even though the actual version really is .95 . (I'm posting this here rather than on your forums so that people who see this thread aren't confused, like I was, and don't think that they are missing the link to the new version).

goodguy_1 02-10-2005 07:08 AM

Amir the hotspot is very cool..At first I didnt like it cause it seemed to be cumbersome and was inadvertently popping up with too many details...I was very happy to see thats it's optional but best of all that you can create your own hotspot with fewer details..alot of fun and user-friendly.Also it's nice to see that PV is succesfully integrating data from multiple databases w/these numbers in the hotspot...Very fun to look at "Net$Won" of players you respect but may have had spread out over 4-5 big databases.I usually dont look at this number!

dabluebery 02-10-2005 11:14 AM

Is there any comparison out there between Playerview and Gametime +, which seems pretty popular over at the pokertracker forums.

I love playerview, (haven't tried the newest version) but it seems like GT+ might be useful if I'm gonna play over at Stars?

I've taken a big break from stars after getting my brains beat in trying to clear their last reload bonus. But you never know... I could go back someday.

Dariel86 02-10-2005 12:45 PM

Found a nice little bug, not that disturbing. The program would want to track twoplustwo.com [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Have a screenshot of it but I don't have a webspace where I could put it up.

To describe the bug, it added opera to the tracked tables list. ( I had twoplustwo.com open so maybe it sniffed some poker there [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] )

- Dariel

amirpc 02-10-2005 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You should update the text of the download page. It still says "Version .92 is available here", even though the actual version really is .95 . (I'm posting this here rather than on your forums so that people who see this thread aren't confused, like I was, and don't think that they are missing the link to the new version).

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you refresh the page because it definately says .95.

bobbyi 02-10-2005 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Make sure you refresh the page because it definately says .95.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ok. I did refresh it (and shift-refreshed it make extra sure) before posting and it said .92 (the "..available here" text in my post was copied and pasted), but it does looks updated now.

Zetack 02-10-2005 04:08 PM

please help

I can't get the new version.

I've uninstalled the old one. Deleted the setup.zip file. Downloaded the setup.zip from the playerview website. Extracted the files. Installed.I've done this four times. Each time its been version .92. How can I get to version .95?

--Zetack