Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   What should I do in Germany? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=339695)

Thythe 09-18-2005 11:20 PM

What should I do in Germany?

I know nothing about what to do in Germany and am going there in early December. I'll only be there for a week and will probably spend a day or two in Amsterdam. Besides for that, what should I do? I'll have a train pass for access to the whole country but don't want to waste time on boring attractions. I'm in to historical type stuff (Berlin Wall, etc) and outdoors kind of stuff. Shopping, art, opera type stuff is definitely not what I want. Thanks for the help!

oreogod 09-18-2005 11:27 PM

Re: What should I do in Germany?

go to amsterdam, [censored] a hot prostitute for 50 euros (minus tip)

09-18-2005 11:30 PM

make shizer pr0n

Publos Nemesis 09-18-2005 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know nothing about what to do in Germany and am going there in early December. I'll only be there for a week and will probably spend a day or two in Amsterdam. Besides for that, what should I do? I'll have a train pass for access to the whole country but don't want to waste time on boring attractions. I'm in to historical type stuff (Berlin Wall, etc) and outdoors kind of stuff. Shopping, art, opera type stuff is definitely not what I want. Thanks for the help!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ignore the donkeys. My two recommendations would be to go to a castle, which ever one makes sense. They have many there, so you should go to one close to wherever you are travelling. You should also go to a soccer game. They are really fun in Germany.

Thythe 09-18-2005 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
go to amsterdam, [censored] a hot prostitute for 50 euros (minus tip)

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, I already said I'm going to Amsterdam for sure!!

DasLeben 09-18-2005 11:41 PM

One word: Nürburgring.

Chalk the Karrusell with "OOT pwnz you, Leute," and post pics.

dibbs 09-18-2005 11:44 PM

My friend told me they have cigarette and beer machines there.

Granted if I was there I hope I'd find something better than that.

Thythe 09-18-2005 11:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
One word: Nürburgring.

Chalk the Karrusell with "OOT pwnz you, Leute," and post pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, i'll do it. explain further

Richard Tanner 09-19-2005 12:30 AM

Yes they do, which led my friends and I to assume that the legal smoking age in Deutschland was tall enough to reach the machine.
As for what to do, honestly, Germany (other than Munich and other Bavarian cities {must see the Benz HQ} Germany isn't that fun), now the southern German speaking countries are great (I'm looking at you Switzerland).

Cody

siccjay 09-19-2005 12:35 AM

Bang Bitches.