Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Who Stayed Up And Listened To The ME Fianl Table? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=294123)

IggyWH 07-16-2005 02:54 PM

Who Stayed Up And Listened To The ME Fianl Table?

I was trying to stay up for the whole thing, but right after Black got knocked out, I was knocked out also. According to Cardplayer, it went on till 6:45 Vegas time, which would have been 9:45 my time.

I can't imagine Black slept too well last night and can't wait for ESPN to air it so I can see what all I missed listening to.

Oddly enough, I actually enjoyed listening to Phil Hellmuth and was disappointed the couple times he left for a break.

KingOtter 07-16-2005 03:05 PM

Re: Who Stayed Up And Listened To The ME Fianl Table?

I enjoyed Phil's commentary, too. I stayed up until about 2:30 am ET, woke up at 9am, had breakfast, came down just in time to hear the last hand.

KO

TheHammer24 07-16-2005 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was trying to stay up for the whole thing, but right after Black got knocked out, I was knocked out also. According to Cardplayer, it went on till 6:45 Vegas time, which would have been 9:45 my time.

I can't imagine Black slept too well last night and can't wait for ESPN to air it so I can see what all I missed listening to.

Oddly enough, I actually enjoyed listening to Phil Hellmuth and was disappointed the couple times he left for a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

I listened to Phil and Jesus and thought they did a great job with the commentary. It was nice listening to professional commentary in an instance where they could not see the competitors whole cards.

Guruman 07-16-2005 03:14 PM

agreed. the pro conjecture as to what the players had was as interesting as anything. TV should find a way to incorporate this. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

TStoneMBD 07-16-2005 04:13 PM

i listened until 3:15 am est. i was getting knocked off quite a bit by realplayer but all i had to do every time was close rp and go back to cardplayer.com/audio to relaunch the feed. i kept having to watch the advertisements but it fixed the problem each time.

i learned alot from the commentary. i wanted to listen to the entire thing all night but i had to get up at 7am today for some plans i made, but ended up oversleeping anyway.

spamuell 07-16-2005 04:26 PM

I went to bed so I could get up and read Harry Potter today. It was worth it.

Predatory 07-16-2005 04:51 PM

Does anyone know if the CP audio commentary was recorded or archived anywhere? I had to miss it live, but would love to hear it.

thesharpie 07-16-2005 09:40 PM

I listened for 13 and a half hours and decided to take a nap during the last 15 minute break and of course overnapped. I wish I didn't sleep, there was only 45 minutes left. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

07-16-2005 10:27 PM

Re: Who Stayed Up And Listened To The ME Fianl Table? *DELETED*

Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Mason Hellmuth 07-16-2005 10:47 PM

My first one!

[ QUOTE ]
Moderator(s) notified In a moment you will be automatically returned to the forum.

[/ QUOTE ]