Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   I'm pretty sure the answer is no... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=378376)

wiggs73 11-14-2005 05:40 PM

I\'m pretty sure the answer is no...

but is there anyway to look at HH's from Pacific? I've played 2 tournaments there and I'm pretty sure I all ready hate this site.

11-14-2005 08:58 PM

Re: I\'m pretty sure the answer is no...

this isnt much help to you really....

i know there used to be a fancy HH feature where you can view the HH and replay it....so the answer is yes(bout 6 mths back, it was yes anyway) but i havent a clue now where to send you to get them [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

2+2 wannabe 11-14-2005 09:58 PM

I believe there is a program called handgrabber that lets you look at pacific hand histories in PT

jman220 11-14-2005 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I believe there is a program called handgrabber that lets you look at pacific hand histories in PT

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not cheap if I remember correctly.

timprov 11-14-2005 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Linky.

wiggs73 11-14-2005 10:23 PM

Thanks guys.

CountDuckula 11-14-2005 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it's all relative, I guess.... $10 is pretty cheap in my book. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Mike

jman220 11-14-2005 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it's all relative, I guess.... $10 is pretty cheap in my book. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

I remembered it being like $50. Either it came down in price, or I'm confusing it with something else.

CountDuckula 11-14-2005 11:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

I remembered it being like $50. Either it came down in price, or I'm confusing it with something else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Either is possible; I followed Tapir's link to PT, and then their link to the purchase screen, and both agreed it was $10. I don't play at Pacific, so I haven't had occasion to look it up previously, so it's possible they started high and then dropped it due to slow demand or something.

-Mike

bblock99 11-14-2005 11:55 PM

One thing you have to be sure to do is open HandGrabber BEFORE you open Pacific, or else it won't work. After the first time, it's nice because HandGrabber opens Pacific for you. Also, you can get two copies for the $10 (if you want to use it on your laptop).