Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Things you think are hot but aren't to most people... (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=393988)

diebitter 12-08-2005 03:26 AM

Things you think are hot but aren\'t to most people...

Me?

Watching a professional nurse wash her hands carefully.

They's so clinical and thorough [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

On the women front, I've known a few girls that got horny watching me do stuff that's basically working with your hands, like plumbing and suchlike. I've always wondered if plumbers get much action cos of this.

And you?

PS: I meant non sexual things

JihadOnTheRiver 12-08-2005 03:27 AM

Re: Things you think are hot but aren\'t to most people...

I thought we went over this? Eating the butt.

Autocratic 12-08-2005 03:29 AM

I like it when a girl starts to cry during sex. Not from pain or even happiness, but because she regrets doing it. I just look down and think "too late now, bitch!"

JihadOnTheRiver 12-08-2005 03:30 AM

wow. i heart you.

diebitter 12-08-2005 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like it when a girl starts to cry during sex. Not from pain or even happiness, but because she regrets doing it. I just look down and think "too late now, bitch!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I always think "Time for the short, hard strokes!"

Seriously, cry? WTF?

imported_CaseClosed326 12-08-2005 03:32 AM

Don't worry man that's not messed up at all.

12-08-2005 03:36 AM

Girls who know sports, especially football. There's something extremely sexy about a girl who can engage in a competent conversation on these topics. Although I presume that I'm not alone in this opinion.

istewart 12-08-2005 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Girls who know sports, especially football. There's something extremely sexy about a girl who can engage in a competent conversation on these topics. Although I presume that I'm not alone in this opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

They also need to not have testicles. Therein lies the problem.

dblgutshot 12-08-2005 03:38 AM

I too like to see girls cry.

Go_Blue88 12-08-2005 03:39 AM

I think Rachel Ray from the show 30 Minute Meals, is real hot. But my buddies always make fun of me about that...so maybe I just think women who cook are cute. Seriously, I was thinking of starting a thread on that; she's hot.

iMsoLucky0 12-08-2005 03:40 AM

Death to Rachel Ray.

Seriously, that bitch is annoying.

mike l. 12-08-2005 03:40 AM

i completely agree. but i like $40 a day better. i love that show.

Go_Blue88 12-08-2005 03:42 AM

Haha, she's awesome man. Her voice isn't annoying, although I don't find Fran Drescher's (sp?) voice to be irritating either...

Go_Blue88 12-08-2005 03:43 AM

That one is pretty good, but my favorite is called Good Eats, with Alton Brown. That guy rules.

TheMainEvent 12-08-2005 03:45 AM

I've always been attracted to the meanest bitch of a co-worker at any job I've had. But only if she's higher up on the company ladder, which is usually the case.

TripleH68 12-08-2005 03:47 AM

Tall, skinny girls. Really skinny.
Preferrably uncoordinated too.

What does this mean?

mason55 12-08-2005 03:47 AM

Girls who smoke.

Skanky girls.

Girls who do a lot of drugs and get wasted beyond belief.

Mostly I think it's because I see myself in them.

diebitter 12-08-2005 03:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tall, skinny girls. Really skinny.
Preferrably uncoordinated too.

What does this mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

Emo Phillips had a big impact on you when you were younger?

TheIrishThug 12-08-2005 03:49 AM

HEY, guys focus! we r not here to discuss food shows. does everyone have ADD?

i personally don't care about talking sports, but something about girls wearing football jerseys...

Go_Blue88 12-08-2005 03:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've always been attracted to the meanest bitch of a co-worker at any job I've had. But only if she's higher up on the company ladder, which is usually the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can sorta relate to this one in that I'm always really attracted to very sarcastic girls.

imported_CaseClosed326 12-08-2005 03:53 AM

Ok...I dig punk chicks. Just something about peircings and dark eye makeup.

mason55 12-08-2005 03:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I always get confused when I see a girl covered in tattoos and piercings with dark hair and I'm like "holy [censored] that girl is so hot" and everyone else looks at me like I'm crazy.

Another one of those things where I see myself in the girl though.

imported_CaseClosed326 12-08-2005 03:58 AM

I know what you mean. Who knows now that I am single maybe I should try and hit up some punk concerts or something.

Aloysius 12-08-2005 03:58 AM

The Irish Thug - in keeping with your theme of chicks wearing football jerseys - also wearing baseball hats, or drinking beer (provided they are not fat).

Although - I don't think this is very unusual, not sure if it fits the thread requirement.

Girls Wearing Sports [censored] Are Hot,
-Al

Blarg 12-08-2005 04:03 AM

I think I like kissing way more than most guys do, from what i hear from them.

On hands, I'm very turned on by really feminine hands too. There's a certain way of women holding themselves and moving, not all cutesy and fake but just really graceful and unlike how a man moves at all, that really turns me on a lot. Sometimes almost anything they can do, if they have that kind of feminine grace, is cool and almost has a kind of fascination to me. Evolution, I guess; it flicks my switch on. A woman's hands can show that really graceful femininity a lot. It doesn't get me sexed up, but sometimes I can't take my eyes off them.

I also for some reason like the sound of women doing some small busywork a lot. It's really soothing to me. Like cutting stuff with scissors, turning a page. I actually sometimes feel disappointed when I don't hear them fussing about after a while.

I'm also a really major fan of the muscles at the small of the back on either side of the spine. I think this is where a large part of a woman's grace resides, where a lot of curves can come together just right in a physically fit woman. I like to see that part of a woman's body no matter what she's doing. Of course a woman arching it during sex makes me crazy.

I also think, on a more minor note, a lot of women's arms are not very attractive and that they just let that part of their bodies go. But nice arms are probably almost as good looking on a woman for me as women think nice arms are on guys. And those cold soft flabby ones that hang down like a bow even on young chicks -- ugh. Kinda like finding a turd in your banana split. And you know for sure it's gonna look nightmarish when they're old if they can't even control it when they're young.

And on the opposite front, I'm a little tired of the hair flip sometimes. I think some women overuse the hell out of it and it gets to be something between comical and annoying. It's not quite as bad as the broken-neck look you see in photo after photo of women, though, where they can't hold their damn heads up straight anymore. That's gotten way old by now.

12-08-2005 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Death to Rachel Ray.

Seriously, that bitch is annoying.

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg 12-08-2005 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm turned on by women who can engage in a competent conversation about most anything.

I'm especially turned on by ones who know you can disagree with them without it being a comment on the relationship or some sort of letting them down or insult. I know a lot of women seem to put considerable effort into agreeing with whatever a guy says, so they probably feel hurt when it's sometimes not quid pro quo.

Blarg 12-08-2005 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think Rachel Ray from the show 30 Minute Meals, is real hot. But my buddies always make fun of me about that...so maybe I just think women who cook are cute. Seriously, I was thinking of starting a thread on that; she's hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it's the show I'm thinking about, and the girl, I agree. Blonde, recently gone more strawberry blonde/very light brunette, with a really sexy knowing lingering way of looking at the camera with the occasional subtle half-smile despite the fact that she's only talking about cooking techniques and such? Mediumish but really nice boobs and slim shape?

Oh no, wait, the show I'm thinking of is called Everyday Cooking, I think. Saturdays on PBS.

mason55 12-08-2005 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm turned on by women who can engage in a competent conversation about most anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

So you like girls who are the opposite of you, Blarg? All of OOT knows that you pretty much don't know anything about anything.

Blarg 12-08-2005 04:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you been a bad, bad boy?

Blarg 12-08-2005 04:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I always get confused when I see a girl covered in tattoos and piercings with dark hair and I'm like "holy [censored] that girl is so hot" and everyone else looks at me like I'm crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Any particular hole?

mason55 12-08-2005 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Any particular hole?

[/ QUOTE ]

I usually imagine my tongue in her ass (has this been played to death yet? Is it so played out it's funny again?)

Blarg 12-08-2005 04:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you like girls who are the opposite of you, Blarg? All of OOT knows that you pretty much don't know anything about anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

12-08-2005 04:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL what the hell?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it's either mean, or fell flat. if it was supposed to be sarcasm, just leave it at opposite of you.

M0n3y0nf1r3 12-08-2005 04:21 AM

A girl that isnt afraid to let the occassional gas slip via belch or fart...
-Andrew

mason55 12-08-2005 04:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL what the hell?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, it's either mean, or fell flat. if it was supposed to be sarcasm, just leave it at opposite of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry I left out my [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Blarg 12-08-2005 04:26 AM

I know, I took the WTH out. Everyone's got someone who wants to step on their nuts, but I figured you weren't in that camp.

daryn 12-08-2005 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I also for some reason like the sound of women doing some small busywork a lot. It's really soothing to me. Like cutting stuff with scissors, turning a page.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was trying to think of something but couldn't. then i read this.. exactly! i recently fell in love with a friend of mine (girl [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) while i was over her place watching a movie and she was thumbing through a magazine and cutting out pictures of stuff she likes.

Blarg 12-08-2005 04:31 AM

I'm glad somebody could relate to that. Something about those little quiet sounds makes me feel like all is right with the world.

ohnonotthat 12-08-2005 04:33 AM

You presume correctly.