Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   PokerRoom's Busting the Bellagio Promo (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=377619)

TGoldman 11-13-2005 04:28 PM

PokerRoom\'s Busting the Bellagio Promo

Any thoughts on PokerRoom's Busting the Bellagio Promotion?

Their promotion is so convoluted with different bonuses and conditions that I'm struggling to decide if this is a great promo or a waste of time and points that could otherwise be used to purchase bonus packages. The main feature of the promotion is a PokerShare style cash distribution from a minimum pool of $250,000. Since the entry requirements for the promotion are rather strict (3,500 player points to qualify), I'm thinking there might not be too many participants and thus making the shares quite valuable.

Rednax 11-13-2005 04:49 PM

Re: PokerRoom\'s Busting the Bellagio Promo

I dunno. What makes it even worse is that the size of your share is determined by the number of points you earn during a later period in comparison to all the other qualifiers. I think that's why they specify that shares worth less than $5 will be forfeited, because some people's shares will be worth less than $5. And to play 3500 points for nothing would be hard. But I don't want to encourage more people to try it, just in case I do. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

playersare 11-13-2005 04:53 PM

3500 player points in a month is not necessarily strict, since you can earn up to 2.1 points in a single hand. for higher limit players doing one of the retribution reload bonuses right now, it definitely has some degree of value, though I agree that much of it involves a bit of hoop jumping and pure luck.

probably not worth it if you play below $2/4 though. let's say about 2000 people sign up, so the shares are worth about $100-200 each, and the two freerolls have overlays of $24,250 and $18,500.

also see if the network gets any better once eurobet ports over later this month.

BigF 11-13-2005 05:49 PM

PokerRoom and skins' promos are usually crap.

JasonP530 11-13-2005 08:56 PM

Did Pokerroom run a similar promotion for the WSOP? How much was each point worth then? Any idea as to how many total points are earned and how many people participate? Do you have to redeem the points(over and above the 3500) to receive your share?

Thanks,
Jason

MyTurn2Raise 11-13-2005 09:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PokerRoom and skins' promos are usually crap.

[/ QUOTE ]

2+2 wannabe 11-14-2005 03:54 AM

this is so confusing....