Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Whats with all the new forums?? (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=348157)

RollaJ 10-01-2005 09:25 AM

Whats with all the new forums??

A bonus forum where you can only discuss certain bonii?
A rakeback forum where you cant discuss certain rakeback deals or percentages?

I think I want to start a mid-high stakes NL forum, where people can only talk about hands <font color="red"> I </font> have played [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

TylerD 10-01-2005 09:41 AM

Re: Whats with all the new forums??

They've really killed the traffic here, I can't decide whether thats a good or bad thing.

Mike Haven 10-01-2005 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I want to start a mid-high stakes NL forum, where people can only talk about hands I have played

[/ QUOTE ]

vnh [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Keith Fellmy 10-01-2005 10:29 AM

it looks like the two new forums are commercial and are paid advertising. If you want to pay for your own forum, I am sure 2 + 2 would have no problem accepting your payment. LOL.

timprov 10-01-2005 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A bonus forum where you can only discuss certain bonii?
A rakeback forum where you cant discuss certain rakeback deals or percentages?

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you haven't been back to the bonus forum since the first week, but jek reneged on the totalitarian discussion policy, and it's become quite a good forum.

A/R has a similarly nutty policy, and I only can hope the forces of free discussion prevail there as well. I kinda doubt they will, though.

RollaJ 10-01-2005 11:45 AM

I do agree the bonus forum is much improved...props to Jek. I guess the affiliate forum will sort itself out as well given time

IggyWH 10-01-2005 01:13 PM

It's like with all these new forums, they're activly trying to kill the Z00 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Guthrie 10-01-2005 08:26 PM

Every forum I've ever been on goes downhill in direct proportion to the number of additional forums they spawn. It sucks out all the life and generates a massive volume of cross posts and wrong-forum responses.

pyroponic 10-01-2005 09:09 PM

Honestly the Heads-up and Short-handed forum should be split between small stakes and mid-hi.

Photoc 10-02-2005 12:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's like with all these new forums, they're activly trying to kill the Z00 [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing will kill the zoo. Too much crap in there already from those animals for it to go anywhere.