Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Thread of the 2005 - FINAL (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=402048)

wdcbooks 12-20-2005 03:14 PM

Re: Thread of the 2005 - FINAL

Damn, I forgot about the attack of the niglets. That is the one I really wish had made it. Chuddo will do just fine though.

diebitter 12-20-2005 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I protest the placement of 2 out of 3 goals accomplished.

[/ QUOTE ]

i do too. very self selecting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did it alphabetically, chaps. 'Two' just happened to be last.

Er, you are talking about it being last on the list, I take it?

Gunny Highway 12-20-2005 03:18 PM

How is Animal Survivor Tourney doing so poorly? That thread ruled.

blendedsuit 12-20-2005 03:25 PM

vote= PICTURE WARS

I am writing in my vote for picture wars and not voting for anything else.

[censored] 12-20-2005 03:31 PM

Re: vote= PICTURE WARS

can anyone find the link to the finals of Ms.OOT 1. It occurred in Feb/March I believe. I searched but I can't figure out how to get past 6 months without going all the way to the older archives

SackUp 12-20-2005 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can anyone find the link to the finals of Ms.OOT 1. It occurred in Feb/March I believe. I searched but I can't figure out how to get past 6 months without going all the way to the older archives

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow, Ms. OOT should be a clear Top 5 contender. Possibly [censored]'s greatest contribution of many to OOT.

diebitter 12-20-2005 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh wow, Ms. OOT should be a clear Top 5 contender. Possibly [censored]'s greatest contribution of many to OOT.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanna see it now!

RunDownHouse 12-20-2005 04:12 PM

I guess you missed it, diebitter, but I suggested that "Fish Have Forums Too" and "Kwazar" be combined into one, since they're so interconnected. Now they're splitting the vote [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

SackUp 12-20-2005 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I guess you missed it, diebitter, but I suggested that "Fish Have Forums Too" and "Kwazar" be combined into one, since they're so interconnected. Now they're splitting the vote [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur. These should definitely be combined. It is essentially the same thread.

istewart 12-20-2005 04:21 PM

Someone link to the gimmick account thread. There might be a few but the one were Commodus got his start was great.