Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Caribbean Sun (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=407758)

Goat_boy 12-30-2005 02:02 PM

Caribbean Sun

Hiya guys,
I'm starting to take these bonuses a bit more seriously(i.e: frequently) and was thinking i've got time, before NYE, to squeeze in an initial bonus plus a monthly at Interpoker/Caribb. sun/Poker Plex playing 2/4 SH (i've exhausted bet365 at 1/2 and Party etc).
Comments on this stategy appreciated.

My real question:
why has caribbean sun been removed from bonuswhores.com? i think they've just lowered the monthly bonus to $40 but this runs concurrently with the initial bonus of $50, so it's gotta be worth doing. No?

WordWhiz 12-30-2005 02:11 PM

Re: Caribbean Sun

Caribbean Sun just rebranded themselves as Sun Poker, probably because nobody could spell Caribbean. They're still listed on BW, just as Sun Poker.

12-30-2005 02:22 PM

I just started an account there. busting out the 90 dollar bonus today and tomorrow, then the 40 dollar one for january. I would make sure to get in your 40 points at party though. The scratch off promo is worth it

dgoldsmith 12-30-2005 03:28 PM

Do PokerPlex and CS/Sun first. Just make sure to deposit at Interpoker before NYE so you'll have the $90 pending for Dec (since it doesn't expire at end of month).

If you haven't done them already, go for the hourly bonuses on UKBet, TotalBet, and William Hill as well. 60-75 minutes for each if you play 4-5 tables.

Any time left - also have Littlewoods and Classic
I finally signed up with Cryptos last month. Cleared all the bonuses (except IP) the last 3 days playing $1/$2 (mix of 6-max and 10-full) so it should be doable playing 2/4 as you'll need a lot fewer hands.

I finally did my ClassicPoker signup bonus yesterday playing $2/$4 and it was nuts how many big pots there were.

Dave

Goat_boy 12-31-2005 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would make sure to get in your 40 points at party though. The scratch off promo is worth it

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm playing SH at 1/2 and 2/4 (don't feel ready to multitable at higher limits), so is it worth playing 200 raked hands at 1/2 for a scratchcard?

Anyone know how much a scratchcard is worth?

thanks for the help.

12-31-2005 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would make sure to get in your 40 points at party though. The scratch off promo is worth it

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm playing SH at 1/2 and 2/4 (don't feel ready to multitable at higher limits), so is it worth playing 200 raked hands at 1/2 for a scratchcard?

Anyone know how much a scratchcard is worth?

thanks for the help.

[/ QUOTE ]

the scracth card itself is not worth much. I think it was estimated at 5 dollars, but you also get acces to their touchdown promo. a rough guess is it's worth 5 - 10 bucks a question. However you have to do it through the whole week.
I guess it really depends on how fast you get 200 raked hands. I get em in like half an hour, so it's definately worth it for me.