Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   "There is NO ONE behind me!?!?" (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=357284)

Talk2BigSteve 10-13-2005 11:52 PM

\"There is NO ONE behind me!?!?\"

Last night at about 11:45 I pull up to Taco Bell to grab a bite before they close. The inside is closed and I am the only customer in the Drive-thru

I place my order with...oh we'll call her Shashumba.

I pull up to the window to pay Shashumba for my food and she is busy with the headset on her left ear and playing Chatty Cathy with her cell phone on her right ear. She never asked me what kind of sauce I wanted or even give me the total of my bill and the amount of change.

Then Shashumba tells me "You needs to pull up and I bring it out."

I look in my rear-view mirror and there is not a soul behind me, and reply "There is no one behind me!?!?"

Shashumba says to the cell phone "Hold on gurl." and then says to me "I know there ain't nobody theres now, but I still axed yous to pull up" then she said to the cell phone "Ummm Hmmm, yes gurl one of those."

I said "Whatever" and pulled up.

Then no more than 30 seconds after I pulled up some other girl we we'll call Chlamydia Champagne brings me my food, and I said "What the hell was her problem?"

Chlamydia replied "She always bees acting like that all rude and [censored] to the customers."

Have any of you been asked to pull up at a drive-thru when no one was behind you?

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

TheBlueMonster 10-13-2005 11:54 PM

Re: \"There is NO ONE behind me!?!?\"

damn, did your great grandparents live on a plantation?

Blarg 10-13-2005 11:54 PM

I always drive close enough to the window that it's not an issue.

[censored] 10-13-2005 11:55 PM

I don't even think to look. What's the problem it is still being brought to you and delivered via your window right?

gorie 10-13-2005 11:55 PM

why not just say you were at KFC while you're at it ?

bwana devil 10-13-2005 11:59 PM

wait till youtalkfunny gets ahold of this thread. he got punk'd trying to back talk the drive through girl. you got lucky...i only hope.

bwana

someone feel free to link. steve needs to know he's not in control at the drive through window.

STLantny 10-13-2005 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why not just say you were at KFC while you're at it ?

[/ QUOTE ]

could have been one of those taco bell/kfc's

stabn 10-13-2005 11:59 PM

It is because of their line times.

Dominic 10-13-2005 11:59 PM

you know, just because a person makes a commical characterization of a person who is not of his wow race or gender, does not automatically make that person a racist or sexist.

We've all dealt with Shamiquas of our own and laughed about it - doesn't mean we have something against black people.

Of course, if I described someone I had encountered as "a real Jersey Guido," I bet not one of you would accuse me of being racist.

Talk2BigSteve 10-14-2005 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't even think to look. What's the problem it is still being brought to you and delivered via your window right?

[/ QUOTE ]
It is being brought to my window but why do I have to pull up, it is not like there is a line of cars and besides this Taco Bell only has a one lane exit so I would have to pull out on the street to let the non existant car out that was not behind me.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]