Two Plus Two Older Archives

Two Plus Two Older Archives (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   System of A Down - HYPNOTIZE (http://archives2.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=390061)

12-02-2005 04:49 PM

System of A Down - HYPNOTIZE

New System of A Down CD HYPNOTIZE roXerz your boxerz [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

but seriously good tunes and great add on to the last CD MESMERIZE.

This CD plays close to home. the song "Lonley Day" is unfortunately the song i would adhere most [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

If anyone here listens to SoAD whats your opinion?

swede123 12-02-2005 04:51 PM

Re: System of A Down - HYPNOTIZE

My only SoAD exposure has been on the radio, and based on those radio-hits this group might be one of the most annoying bands of recent times. What's up with all the screaming anyway?

Swede

12-02-2005 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
New System of A Down CD HYPNOTIZE roXerz your boxerz [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

but seriously good tunes and great add on to the last CD MESMERIZE.

This CD plays close to home. the song "Lonley Day" is unfortunately the song i would adhere most [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

If anyone here listens to SoAD whats your opinion?

[/ QUOTE ]

I really enjoyed both of these cd's very much. In my opinion, I think that mesmerize was better than hypnotize but not by much. They are both amazing albums and everyone should give them a listen.

12-02-2005 04:58 PM

you they tend to cross over into the metal rock scene a lot, but in this recent cd its a lot more mel-o...they're out there i admit that but this cd is worth a listen.

TheIrishThug 12-02-2005 05:01 PM

[generic comment that repeats everything said by ppl who have listened to the albumn]

Lazymeatball 12-02-2005 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this really deserves a second *

Sightless 12-02-2005 05:14 PM

She is Like Heroin is stuck in my head for the past week and a half ):

Cancuk 12-02-2005 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you they tend to cross over into the metal rock scene a lot, but in this recent cd its a lot more mel-o...they're out there i admit that but this cd is worth a listen.

[/ QUOTE ]

They are really not "out there" at all, it's just heavier than the top 40 shizit that Swede listens to...a la Nickleback/Creed

Nicholasp27 12-02-2005 05:17 PM

i haven't heard this new one yet, but i love their old stuff, toxicity and steal this album...and what i've heard on radio of mes/hyp is great...need to buy both

swede123 12-02-2005 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

They are really not "out there" at all, it's just heavier than the top 40 shizit that Swede listens to...a la Nickleback/Creed

[/ QUOTE ]

Scott Stapp is the freakin bomb-diggity. If I was a girl I'd so want to give birth to his babies.

Swede